Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge – A fun twist on the classic peanut butter fudge recipe! Made in the microwave and takes only 5 simple ingredients. This homemade peanut butter jelly fudge makes the perfect holiday gift!
If you’re a fan of fudge, you’re going to love this peanut butter jelly fudge variation. It’s easy, delicious and full of the best PB&J flavor. You’ll also love my eggnog fudge, chocolate mint fudge and classic chocolate caramel fudge.
This post has been sponsored by The J.M. Smucker Company. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own.
I absolutely love the holiday season and all of the festive decorations, food and fun events. This time of year gets so busy…it seems like we have some type of holiday get-together almost every weekend! I never like to show up empty handed, so I love to have easy holiday recipes that I can quickly whip up.
Peanut butter and jelly fudge
I love peanut butter fudge and decided to try a new recipe with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter and Smucker’s Strawberry Jam. It is one of my new favorite holiday treats! It’s so easy to make and is absolutely perfect to give as a Christmas gift. Plus, who doesn’t love the classic PB&J combo?! It’s the perfect nostalgic taste that everyone in the family will enjoy.
This PB&J fudge is such a fun twist on the traditional peanut butter fudge recipe. It has the best peanut butter flavor and the perfect fudgy consistency. And the swirls of strawberry jam add an amazing touch of sweetness. What better way to spread the love this holiday season than with this delicious peanut butter jelly fudge!
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this easy peanut butter and jelly fudge recipe. Check them out below.
- Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
- Condensed milk
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Vanilla extract
How to make peanut butter jelly fudge
The beauty of this homemade peanut butter jelly fudge is that it’s made in the microwave and only requires 5 ingredients. So, so easy. The hardest part is waiting to eat a piece. ;) Scroll down for the printable peanut butter and jelly fudge recipe and video tutorial.
- Line a 8×8″ pan with foil (or parchment) and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, combine other half of condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate and strawberry jam. Cook in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave again until melted, about 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour 3/4 of mixture into the pan and tap on counter until levels out.
- Next, microwave the peanut butter bowl for 30 seconds (and then again for 15-30 more seconds until melted). Stir until smooth. Immediately pour over the jam fudge and tap on counter again.
- Then place about 6 spoonfuls of remaining jam fudge on top of peanut butter fudge and swirl with knife. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until fudge sets. Remove foil from pan and cut into squares.
TIP: To make the color of the jam mixture more vibrant, feel free to add red food coloring and/or freeze-dried strawberries, if desired.
Quick tips for easy peanut butter jelly fudge
- Don’t forget to line your pan with parchment paper, wax paper or foil! You don’t want your fudge to stick to the pan.
- You can use your stove to melt the fudge mixtures if you prefer. I just find the microwave method easier. :)
- For an added crunch, top peanut butter jelly fudge with some chopped peanuts.
- I prefer the classic PB&J combo, however feel free to use jam of choice. Check out the different jam flavors here.
- When ready to serve, I find it easiest to cut the peanut butter and jelly fudge with a really sharp knife.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
PB&J Fudge Recipe
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry jam
Optional: 2 Tablespoons crushed freeze-dried strawberries, red food coloring
- Line a 8x8" pan with foil, wax paper or parchment paper. Lightly grease and set aside.
- Combine half the sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the other half of the sweetened condensed milk, 8 ounces white chocolate and strawberry jam. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave an additional 15-30 seconds until it has melted. Stir until smooth. Add freeze dried strawberries and red food coloring, if desired. Then poor 3/4 of the mixture into the pan and tap on the counter until smooth. Try to move quickly.
- Next, microwave the bowl with the peanut butter for 30 seconds. Microwave an additional 15-30 seconds until it has melted. Stir until smooth. Then pour immediately over the jam fudge. Tap counter until smooth.
- Then place about 6 spoonfuls of the remaining jam fudge on top of the peanut butter fudge. Swirl with a knife. Refrigerate until the fudge has set, about 2 hours. Remove foil from pan and cut with a sharp knife into squares. Best kept in the refrigerator or freezer.
This PB&J fudge also makes a great gift. For easy gifting, simply place on a white paper plate and wrap with saran wrap. Then tie with a big bow to dress it up a little bit. My daughter was so excited to give this to her preschool teacher.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine. For more Jif and Smucker’s PB&J creative recipes, and fun facts visit www.lovepbj.com.