This homemade peanut butter jelly fudge makes the perfect holiday gift! Made in the microwave and takes only 5 simple ingredients.
If you’re a fan of fudge, you’re going to love this fun variation. It’s easy, delicious and full of the best PB&J flavor. You’ll also love my eggnog fudge, white chocolate fudge and classic chocolate microwave fudge.
I absolutely love the holiday season and all of the festive decorations, food and fun events. This time of year gets so busy…it seems like we have some type of holiday get-together almost every weekend! I never like to show up empty handed, so I love to have easy holiday recipes that I can quickly whip up.
This peanut butter and jelly fudge is one of my new favorite holiday treats! It’s so easy to make and is absolutely perfect to give as a Christmas gift. Plus, who doesn’t love the classic PB&J combo?! It’s the perfect nostalgic taste that everyone in the family will enjoy.
It’s such a fun twist on the traditional peanut butter fudge recipe. It has the best flavor and the perfect fudgy consistency. And the swirls of strawberry jam add an amazing touch of sweetness. What better way to spread the love this holiday season than with this delicious dessert!
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this easy recipe. Check them out below.
- Creamy peanut butter
- Strawberry jam
- Condensed milk
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Vanilla extract
How to make peanut butter jelly fudge
The beauty of this recipe is that it’s made in the microwave and only requires 5 ingredients. So, so easy. The hardest part is waiting to eat a piece. ;) Scroll down for the printable recipe and video tutorial.
- Prepare. Line a 8×8″ pan with foil (or parchment) and set aside.
- Combine. In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla. In a separate microwave safe bowl, combine other half of condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate and strawberry jam.
- Melt. Cook the strawberry bowl in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave again until melted, about 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour 3/4 of mixture into the pan and tap on counter until levels out. Next, microwave the peanut butter bowl for 30 seconds (and then again for 15-30 more seconds until melted). Stir until smooth. Immediately pour over the jam fudge and tap on counter again.
- Swirl. Then place about 6 spoonfuls of remaining jam fudge on top of peanut butter fudge and swirl with knife.
- Chill. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until fudge sets. Remove foil from pan and cut into squares.
TIP: To make the color of the jam mixture more vibrant, feel free to add red food coloring and/or freeze-dried strawberries, if desired.
- Don’t forget to line your pan with parchment paper, wax paper or foil! You don’t want your fudge to stick to the pan.
- You can use your stove to melt the fudge mixtures if you prefer. I just find the microwave method easier. :)
- For an added crunch, add some chopped peanuts on top.
- I prefer the classic PB&J combo, however feel free to use jam of choice.
- When ready to serve, I find it easiest to cut the fudge with a really sharp knife.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
This PB&J fudge also makes a great gift. For easy gifting, simply place on a white paper plate and wrap with saran wrap. Then tie with a big bow to dress it up a little bit. My daughter was so excited to give this to her preschool teacher!
More holiday desserts:
- Peanut butter and jelly cookies
- Easy buckeye recipe
- Peanut butter stuffed chocolate cookies
- Divinity candy
- Chocolate peanut butter balls
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
Optional: 2 Tablespoons crushed freeze-dried strawberries, red food coloring
- Line a 8x8" pan with foil, wax paper or parchment paper. Lightly grease and set aside.
- Combine half the sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the other half of the sweetened condensed milk, 8 ounces white chocolate and strawberry jam. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave an additional 15-30 seconds until it has melted. Stir until smooth. Add freeze dried strawberries and red food coloring, if desired. Then poor 3/4 of the mixture into the pan and tap on the counter until smooth. Try to move quickly.
- Next, microwave the bowl with the peanut butter for 30 seconds. Microwave an additional 15-30 seconds until it has melted. Stir until smooth. Then pour immediately over the jam fudge. Tap counter until smooth.
- Then place about 6 spoonfuls of the remaining jam fudge on top of the peanut butter fudge. Swirl with a knife. Refrigerate until the fudge has set, about 2 hours. Remove foil from pan and cut with a sharp knife into squares. Best kept in the refrigerator or freezer.