This peanut butter fudge is one of my favorite easy no bake desserts to make. All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! It turns out smooth and creamy every time!
I love making all kinds of candy, fudge, caramels, truffles and more! One of my favorite recipes is for this easy 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge that comes from my grandmother. I’m excited to share with you this yummy recipe that is perfect to make any time of year!
This dessert is delicious, and one of the easiest fudge recipes I’ve tried. If you love peanut butter, I think you’ll really enjoy this recipe!
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Alright let’s talk about how easy this creamy microwave fudge is to make. Simply…
- Combine the 3 ingredients. Add the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Then give it a good stir until smooth.
- Pour into the pan. Then spread it out with a spatula and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice and serve. Share with your friends.
If you’d like to wrap in individual pieces, I like to cut it into rectangles, then wrap it in wax paper and twist the ends. Then you could place in a box or mason jar tied with ribbon. It makes for a darling gift!
Storing + freezing
- To store: If stored in an airtight container, this fudge should stay fresh on the counter for 5-7 days. It will also stay fresh in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 weeks. I love to eat it cold, so storing in the fridge is my personal preference.
- To freeze: Wrap the fudge in foil and then place in an airtight container in freezer for up to 3 months. It also will keep longer if you freeze within the first few days of making it. When you are ready to take the fudge out of the freezer, simply remove the amount of pieces desired and let thaw on the counter for 30-60 minutes.
5 star review
“My 3 teenage boys and their friend devoured it. So quick, easy and simple to make. 3 ingredients, 1 bowl and a snack is done!“– Veronique
More Fudge Recipes:
Peanut Butter Fudge
- Line a 8×8" pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside. Place the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir for 15 seconds. If there's still chunks microwave another 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add in vanilla if desired.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and then smooth out with a spatula. Try to move quickly as it tends to thicken fast. Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Once the fudge has set, cut into 1-inch squares.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!