Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe
or join us on facebook
. Also check out our recipe box
for more yummy recipes.
I never used to make homemade chicken noodle soup until a friend told me how to make this version of the traditional chicken noodle soup….Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup! I tried it once and was instantly hooked! I now make it all the time. I don’t know what I love more….the creaminess, the noodles, the yummy carrots? Ok, ok, it is all DELICIOUS!!! Enjoy!!
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup!
- 3 chicken breasts, boiled & cubed
- 6 cups water
- 6 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 package wide egg noodles, cooked al dente.
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- .In a large pot, add water, chicken bouillon, onion, black pepper, bay leaf, carrots & celery. Bring to a boil. Turn to low and simmer until vegetables are tender. Add cream of chicken soup and stir until blended in. Add chicken and noodles. Heat until hot. Serve & enjoy!
These are possibly the best noodles I have ever used. If you can, try and use these or something similar.
My twin sister and I (I’m the one on the left!) both share our craft tutorials, ideas and recipes on our blog. I hope you’ll stop by sometime to find some inspiration and check out all that we have created!