This homemade cinnamon honey butter is what dreams are made of. It only takes 5 minutes to whip up and will elevate your homemade breads, french toast, pancakes and anything else you spread it on.
After posting this recipe on instagram and getting multiple requests for it, I thought I better do a quick post for you. This recipe is a copycat from Texas Road house cinnamon butter and seriously SO good. This butter taste amazing on pretty much ANYTHING, but my favorite thing to spread it over is a warm slice of french bread or homemade dinner roll. You guys know how much I love homemade bread. Top it with this butter and PURE HEAVEN!
This could also make a great gift for the holidays. Place in mini mason jars with a bag of bread and your friends will love your forever!
How to make cinnamon butter
This cinnamon honey butter is so easy to make and is perfect to have on hand for special occasions. It’s super easy to whip up and will only take 5 minutes and one bowl.
- Whip together the butter, powdered sugar, honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Store in a airtight container.
It really is as simple as that.
Tip: Make sure your butter is nice and soft (but not melted). If you need to soften your butter quickly, place in the microwave for 15-20 seconds at 50% power.
What to serve with
Honestly, this cinnamon butter would taste good on ANYTHING. But here are a few of my families favorite things to spread it over.
If you’d like to pipe it into a jar like I did below, you can use a 1M frosting tip.
Cinnamon honey butter recipe
- 1/2 cup salted butter , softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Beat for 1-2 minutes or until fluffy. Taste and add more cinnamon or honey as desired.
- Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Remove from the fridge one hour before serving to soften.