Chocolate strawberry dessert kabobs filled with strawberries, marshmallows, brownies and chocolate! What more could you ask for?
If you know me, I’m all about simple, EASY, yet delicious recipes! These dessert kabobs are just that! I first saw these at a baby shower a few months ago and I had to make them at home with my kiddos. They absolutely loved them and they were the perfect treat for them to help in kitchen.
It would be fun to have a whole station set up at a shower/party and let your guests make their own dessert kabobs. You could get creative and have different fruit and different kinds of treats to add like brownies, short cake, rice krispies, marshmallows and donut holes. The possibilities are endless! I’m drooling just thinking about a donut kabob. Must stop now!
I have to say one of my all time favorite combos is chocolate and strawberries so these did not disappoint. Such an easy and yummy no-bake treat! Perfect for summer!
To make these easy I bought mini brownie bites, but you could always make your own in a mini muffin pan. You could also cut out mini circles like I did with these Strawberry Santas.
You can stack them up high or across. We made some both ways, just for fun! :)
Enjoy!! Looking for more desserts? You’ll love these too:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- 50 no-bake desserts
- Mini strawberry shortcakes
- Fresh fruit tarts
- Easy homemade churros
Chocolate Strawberry Dessert Kabobs
- 24 strawberries
- 12 Large marshmallows
- 12 brownie bites I bought them pre-made
- Hot fudge sauce or melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Mini skewers
- Wash and cut the tops off the strawberries. Place on a paper towel to dry.
- Place the strawberry, brownie bite and marshmallow through a skewer (I used these ones). Place on a plate or wax paper.
- Warm fudge sauce, or melt chocolate in the microwave. Then drizzle over the kabobs. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.