This festive holiday punch is made with fresh fruit juices and lemon-lime soda in just 5 minutes. Easy to make and such a delicious combination!
We usually always have some sort of fun drink at each of our holiday dinners. I make a Thanksgiving punch for turkey day and this delicious holiday punch for Christmas. Both are non-alcoholic punches that both kids and adults will love!
This time of year, I love a good punch recipe and this holiday punch is so simple, easy and delicious! It has a sweet and tangy flavor from the juices and the perfect fizzle from the lemon-lime soda. It only takes a few minutes to throw together and makes for a beautiful presentation with some fresh cranberries and orange slices.
It’s especially perfect during the busy holiday season when you need something great to serve guests but are short on time. You could easily mix up the juices beforehand and then just pour in the soda right before serving. Add some fun holiday glasses to serve it in and you’re all set!
- Pineapple juice: This is my favorite ingredient to add because it gives the punch such great flavor.
- Cranberry juice: I love the tang this adds. It compliments the sweetness from the other juices so nicely.
- Orange juice: You can make your own or buy it premade from the grocery.
- Lemon-lime soda: The carbonation in the soda gives it the perfect fizzle. Any lemon-lime soda will work (I used Sprite).
- Fresh cranberries: These are for garnish and add a beautiful pop of color.
- Orange slices: These are also for garnishing the punch. I like to cut mine in circular slices and add them in. So pretty!
How to make holiday punch
This holiday punch is SO simple to throw together…seriously it doesn’t get any easier. It takes just 5 minutes to make…what are you waiting for?!
- Chill. Make sure all ingredients are chilled thoroughly.
- Add juices. Add pineapple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice in a punch bowl and stir.
- Add soda. When ready to serve, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish. Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices.
TIP: You can easily adjust this recipe depending on how many guests you have. Feel free to double or cut in half.
Tips for serving
- Serve in a large punch bowl with ladle so guests can easily fill their own cup.
- Set out some fun holiday glasses. Mason jars would be great too.
- Line the rims of the glasses with red colored sugar sprinkles to create a more festive look.
- Top with fresh rosemary to add some greenery.
- Set out a plate with more fresh cranberries, oranges and fresh pineapple for guests to add as they please.
- This Christmas punch would be delicious served with orange sherbet. You can either mix sherbet into the punch bowl or let guests add a scoop to their own glass.
More holiday drinks to try:
- Slow cooker wassail
- Holiday sangria mocktail
- Crockpot apple cider
- Homemade hot chocolate
- Caramel apple cider
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (optional, for garnish)
- orange slices (optional, for garnish)
- Chill all ingredients thoroughly. Combine the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice in a punch bowl.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine. Add cranberries and orange slices for garnish. Add ice if desired. Serve with a ladle.