This festive Christmas holiday punch is the perfect party drink for seasonal celebrations. Flavorful and bubbly with fresh fruit juices and lemon-lime soda, it’s easy to make and a family favorite!
Table of Contents
Easy Christmas Punch
This holiday punch recipe is simple, easy and delicious! It has a sweet and tangy flavor from fruit juice and a fizzle from lemon-lime soda. Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices for a beautiful presentation.
Best Christmas Punch Recipe Ingredients
This punch is perfect during the busy holiday season when you need something great to serve guests at a holiday party but are short on time.
- Pineapple juice: This is my favorite ingredient to add because it gives the punch such great flavor.
- Cranberry juice: I love the tang this adds. It compliments the sweetness from the other juices so nicely.
- Orange juice: You can make your own or buy it premade from the grocery.
- Lemon-lime soda: The carbonation in the soda gives it the perfect fizzle. Any lemon-lime soda will work (I used Sprite). Ginger Ale is also a good substitute.
- Fresh cranberries: These are for garnish and add a beautiful pop of color.
- Orange slices: These are also for garnishing the punch. I like to cut mine in circular slices and add them in. So pretty!
How to Make Holiday Punch
This holiday punch is SO simple to throw together, It takes just 5 minutes to make! Add some fun holiday glasses to serve it in and you’re all set!
- Chill. Make sure all ingredients are chilled thoroughly.
- Add juices. Add pineapple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice in a punch bowl and stir.
- Add soda. When ready to serve, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish. Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices.
TIP: You can easily adjust this recipe depending on how many guests you have. Feel free to double or cut in half.
Tips for Serving
- Serve in a large punch bowl with ladle so guests can easily fill their own cup.
- Set out some fun holiday glasses. Mason jars would be great too.
- Line the rims of the glasses with red colored sugar sprinkles to create a more festive look.
- Top with fresh rosemary to add some greenery.
- Set out a plate with more fresh cranberries, oranges and fresh pineapple for guests to add as they please.
- This Christmas punch would be delicious served with orange sherbet. You can either mix sherbet into the punch bowl or let guests add a scoop to their own glass.
- Prep ahead by easily mixing up the juices beforehand and then just pour in the soda right before serving.
More Holiday Drinks to Try
- 4 cups pineapple juice , chilled
- 4 cups cranberry juice , chilled
- 2 ½ cups orange juice , chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda , chilled
- 1 cup fresh cranberries , optional, for garnish
- Orange slices , optional, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine. Garnish with cranberries and orange slices. Add ice, if desired. Serve with a ladle.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!