Simple Holiday Punch Recipe – Made with pineapple, cranberry and orange juice! Easy to make and such a delicious combination! This holiday punch is perfect to make for Christmas!
This time of year, I love a good punch recipe and this holiday punch is so simple, easy, and delicious! It has a sweet and tangy punch of flavor from a combination of pineapple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice. The holiday punch recipe takes only a few minutes to throw together and makes for a beautiful presentation with some fresh cranberries and orange slices. It really is one of the easiest punch recipes!
It’s especially perfect during the busy holiday season when you need something great to serve guests but are short on time. You could easily mix up the juices beforehand and then just add the lemon-lime soda right before serving. Add some fun holiday glasses to serve the Christmas punch in and you’re all set!
Ingredients for holiday punch
Pineapple juice is one of my favorite ingredients to use in this holiday punch because it adds so much great flavor! The combination of pineapple with orange and cranberry is delicious and I love how fresh it tastes. This easy punch recipe is a hit with kids and adults alike and is perfect for any holiday gathering!
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Fresh cranberries
- Orange slices
How do you make holiday punch?
This holiday punch is SO simple to throw together…seriously it doesn’t get any easier. It takes just 5 minutes to make…what are you waiting for?!
- Make sure all ingredients are chilled thoroughly.
- Add pineapple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice in a punch bowl and stir.
- When ready to serve, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices.
Scroll down for the printable holiday punch recipe.
Holiday Punch Recipe
Simple Holiday Punch Recipe - Made with pineapple, cranberry and orange juice! Easy to make and such a delicious combination! This holiday punch is perfect to make for Christmas!
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (optional, for garnish)
- orange slices (optional, for garnish)
Chill all ingredients thoroughly. Combine the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice in a punch bowl. Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine. Add cranberries and orange slices for garnish.
Santa straw holder for holiday punch
Once you’ve made your Christmas punch, why not go the extra mile and make an awesome straw holder from the empty pineapple juice can?! This Santa straw holder is so cute and so simple and easy to make. It’s such a fun addition when serving your holiday punch and takes it to the next level!
What you’ll need:
- Sheet of red glitter card stock
- Sheet of gold glitter card stock
- About 15 inches of black ribbon
Start by washing the can to remove any residue, then dry completely. Carefully check for any sharp edges and use pliers to gently press them back against the can to prevent injuries.
Cut the red card stock to the height of the can (mine was 6 3/4 inches tall), and secure it around the can using hot glue. (You may have to do a little patching in the back of the can.) I experimented with some different adhesives and found that hot glue was most effective for holding the card stock on. Once your red card stock is attached, cut a small square (about 2 inches by 2 inches) from the gold card stock. Using an exacto knife, cut a slit on either side of the card stock that is the width of your ribbon, and thread your black ribbon through.
Attach the buckle to the front of the can with hot glue, and wrap the ribbon around the back, securing with hot glue. Let cool, then fill with fun party straws. I poured about 2 inches of dried beans into the bottom of my can to help the straws stand up a little higher, and to provide a little more stability as well. So cute, easy and the perfect festive touch when making the holiday punch recipe!
Tips for serving Christmas punch
- Serve in a large punch bowl with ladle so guests can easily fill their own cup.
- Set out some fun holiday glasses similar to the ones pictured. Mason jars would be great too.
- Line the rims of the glasses with red colored sugar sprinkles to create a more festive look.
- Top holiday punch with fresh rosemary to add some greenery.
- Set out a plate with more fresh cranberries, oranges and pineapple for guests to add as they please.
- This Christmas punch would be delicious served with orange sherbet. You can either mix sherbet into the punch bowl or let guests add a scoop to their own glass.