These Rolo Pretzel Reindeer are the perfect treats for the holiday season and so easy to make! Only takes 4 ingredients and a few minutes to bake.
Table of Contents
I have such a cute and fun treat to share with you today! These are a fun twist on rolo pretzels. These Rolo pretzel reindeer are adorable, fun, and festive, and perfect for the holiday season!
They’re quick and easy to make, with just four ingredients, and so simple the kids can help too. You’ll start with a bag of Rolo candies, some small pretzels, red candy noses, and candy eyes.
My girls love any excuse to bake with candy eyes, so they were pretty thrilled to make these reindeer! They make the perfect addition to Santa’s cookie plate.
4 Simple Ingredients
- Pretzels: We use the mini salted pretzels for this recipe. They make the perfect base.
- Rolos: These candies add the perfect flavor and face for the reindeer.
- Red candy: These will be the nose. You could use a red hot, red m&m or sixlet.
- Candy eyes: You can find these candy eyes in most baking sections at the grocery store.
How to Make Reindeer Pretzels
- Line and cut. Place 20 full pretzels on a baking sheet. Then cut the remaining pretzels in half for the antlers. I found it worked best to just be gentle and use a sharp knife.
- Rolos. Add the unwrapped rolos on top of the pretzels.
- Bake: Place the rolos on top of the pretzels and bake at 250°F for a few minutes until softened.
- Assemble: I did all of the assembling immediately since the pan was still very warm from the oven. I found that it worked best to add the eyes, then the nose, then the antlers. It’s important to work fast so the chocolate doesn’t have time to firm up before you’ve finished decorating all your cute reindeer.
And voila! Adorable reindeer treats that are perfect for sharing with friends this holiday season! I love that each bite is such a tasty combination of chewy caramel and crunchy pretzel. These Rolo pretzel reindeer are as delicious as they are cute!
5 star review
“These are one of our favorite treats to make around the holidays! So cute and the best sweet and salty flavors!“– Anne
More Holiday Treats
Rolo Pretzel Reindeer
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Place 20 of the pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo candy. Then carefully cut the remaining pretzels in half to form antlers. I like to use a steak knife and gently saw the middle half way through to create a seam. Then I break in half. Set broken pretzels aside.
- Place the baking sheet with the pretzels and Rolos in the oven and bake 3 minutes, or until the candies are softened.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add eyes, nose, and antlers to each reindeer. Work quickly before the chocolate cools and hardens.
- Allow the reindeer to cool completely before serving.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!