Cadbury Egg Brownie Recipe …these brownies are rich, chocolaty and completely irresistible. The perfect Easter dessert.
What’s better than a Cadbury Egg on Easter? I always love finding those in my Easter basket. There’s something so nostalgic about them. My kids tried them for the first time this year and I think they are sold. So I may just have to send a few hints to the Easter bunny this year.
Well, let me tell you what might just be better …these Cadbury Egg Brownies! Holy cow, right?! So much chocolate goodness filled in these bad boys. These will be sure to win your guests over. The best part… they are SO easy to make and only have a few basic ingredients. You can make them in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for when you need a last minute treat.
I used a mix of caramel, cream and chocolate Cadbury eggs… but I have to say the caramel was my favorite. Mmm!
These were super easy to make and everyone loved them! These are the ultimate Easter dessert.
Seriously. Yum! Make sure you have a tall glass of milk with these brownies.
Looking for more Easter desserts? You’ll love these too:
This post was brought to you buy Cadbury
Cadbury Egg Brownie
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 5 Cadbury Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cake mix, milk, oil and egg in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes, and then fold in chocolate chips. Line a 9×9″ pan with non-stick foil and pour the batter inside. The batter will be thick, so you may need to press it down.
- Then gently cut the Cadbury Eggs in half. Then place the halves on top of the brownie mixture. You may need to make a little divot with a spoon to set the eggs in.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean. Do not overcook. Let sit on the counter for one hour before cutting.
- Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!