Creamy Caprese Pasta… This is one of my favorite family recipes. It’s super easy to make and the whole family loves it!
Today I’m going to share a super yummy recipe with you…caprese pasta. Caprese salad is my absolute favorite and this dish combines the perfect flavor. This is one of my favorite family recipes. It’s super easy to make and the whole family loves it! I’ve even done caprese stuffed shells and they turned out amazing. You can use your families favorite pasta to make it your own.
So many delicious flavors wrapped up in this caprese pasta!
Creamy Caprese Pasta Printable Recipe
Creamy Caprese Pasta
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups prego spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2-5 oz mozzarella
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3-5 fresh basil leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package in a large pot of water with salt. Once pasta is fully cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a large pan warm spaghetti sauce over medium heat. One the sauce is heated, add in heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Once cheese is melted pour sauce over noodles.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and mozzarella in 1/2 inch cubes. Then combine the mozzarella (save about 1/4 cup) and tomatoes with the pasta. Pour into a 9×9 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Look at all that cheese! YUM!