Chocolate Egg Nest Treats – made with chocolate, butterscotch and mini Cadbury eggs. An adorable treat for Easter and Spring! These are no-bake and this recipe only take minutes to make!
I remember making these as a kid and I thought it would be fun to make them with my own. We changed them up a bit by adding eyes and a beak on the Cadbury eggs. These are so cute and easy to make. Perfect for an Easter or outdoor garden party.
You could use different colors of Cadbury eggs, but I thought the blue birds were the cutest. To make the little birds, you’ll just need the mini blue Cadbury eggs, melted chocolate and a little yellow frosting or chocolate. Then I just used a toothpick to create the eyes. You can watch the video tutorial below. Super simple!
All you need is a few ingredients and minutes to make these fun little chocolate birds nest treats.
- Cadbury Egg Brownies
- Cadbury cupcakes with caramel frosting
- Easter Cupcakes with Mini Cadbury Eggs
- Top 50 Easter Desserts
This post was brought to you buy Cadbury
Chocolate Egg Nest Treats
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 12 ounces 12-ounce bag mini Cadbury eggs
- Yellow frosting
- Place the chow mein noodles in a large bowl. Then melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips at 50% power for 1 minute, or until melted. You could also melt over a double broiler. Stir, until smooth.
- Reserve about 1 Tablespoons of the milk chocolate. Then pour the milk chocolate and butterscotch over noodles and stir until coated. Spray a silicone muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then add a large spoonful of the mixture to the muffin cup. Press lightly in the center of the cup to form the nest. Then with the remaining chocolate in the bowl, dip the back of the Cadbury egg and place in the middle of the nests. Then using a toothpick, dip the top end into the remaining chocolate and add 2 eyes. Then if desired, add a tiny dot of yellow frosting for the beak.