Easy Corn Salad Recipe – Light, fresh and full of flavor. This corn tomato salad has become a fast favorite and is made in just 20 minutes. The perfect salad to whip up all summer long!
During the summer, I love to make ALL types of salads. And this corn salad recipe has become a fast favorite! It’s so light and fresh and only takes 20 minutes to throw together. All of the combined flavors taste fabulous and are so delicious! I love to grill my corn to give it that perfect charred flavor (if you haven’t grilled corn before, definitely try it…it’s SO easy and yummy!), however you can cook your corn any way you prefer. This corn tomato salad is perfect for warm weather and will definitely be on rotation in my house all summer long!
How to make corn tomato salad
This corn tomato salad comes together pretty quickly and tastes so fresh and flavorful. Just follow these simple steps to get started. Scroll down for the printable corn salad recipe.
- Combine the corn, onion and tomatoes and basil in a medium size bowl. Pout the vinegar and olive oil over the top. Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes before serving.
Quick tips for this corn salad recipe
- There are lots of different ways to cook corn. Try cooking it in the microwave, boiling, or grilling (my favorite!). To grill, simply wrap the corn in foil and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- You can use canned or thawed frozen corn for this recipe, however it won’t taste quite as fresh.
- Sometimes I’ll add in some diced avocado or grilled chicken to bulk up the salad a little.
- Crumbled goat cheese, feta or mozzarella would be a great addition to this corn and tomato salad.
- If you’re not a huge fan of apple cider vinegar, you could substitute with balsamic instead.
- This corn salad is best if eaten 2-3 days after making. Try adding leftovers to a romaine chicken salad or on this roasted corn and tomato bruschetta.
Love this corn salad recipe? You’ll like these other summer salads too:
- The BEST Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Orzo Salad with a Homemade Vinaigrette
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Pesto Chicken Salad
Corn Salad Recipe
Easy Corn Salad Recipe - Light, fresh and full of flavor. This corn tomato salad has become a fast favorite and is made in just 20 minutes. The perfect salad to whip up all summer long!
- 2 cups cooked corn (cut kernals from cob)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (julienned)
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
Combine the corn, onion and tomatoes and basil in a medium size bowl. Pout the vinegar and olive oil over the top. Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined.
Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes before serving.
Quick tip for cooking corn in the microwave: Place a wet paper towel around the corn and cook in the microwave for 5-7 minutes.
My favorite way to cook my corn is on the grill. Simply wrap the corn in foil and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
You can also used canned corn for this recipe, but it won't taste quite as fresh.