A fresh and fruity non-alcoholic sangria recipe that makes the most refreshing drink for any event! Not to mention that it looks absolutely beautiful. This will quickly become your new favorite virgin drink!
This alcohol free sangria is a great drink option when hosting a dinner party or celebration. It makes a large batch and tastes so refreshing and flavorful. I also make another sangria mocktail recipe around the holidays that has more of a festive flare. Both are so delicious!
Can we just talk about how pretty sangria’s are? They are seriously so pretty! And the fact that they are beyond tasty is just a bonus! This non-alcoholic sangria recipe will be perfect at all your upcoming get-togethers! It’s so fresh and fruity and absolutely refreshing. Plus it’s super simple to make!
I love the fact that it’s also completely customizable. I’ve shared my favorite combination of fruits and juices, but you can easily add the fruits you have on hand and your preferred juices. This is the best virgin sangria recipe and is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Favorite fruits to add
One of the best things about this non-alcoholic sangria is that you can pretty much add all your favorite fruits or even the fruits that are in season! I’ve tried lots of different fruit combinations and this is hands down my favorite!
I used a mix of juices to get the perfect taste. Feel free to adjust the juices you use based on preference and what you have on hand.
- Grape juice
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
- Lemon juice
- Sparkling mineral water
How to make non alcoholic sangria recipe
- FRUIT. Start by cutting up your fruit. Then layer the fruit in your glass pitcher.
- JUICES. Next add the grape, orange, apple and lemon juices. Taste and adjust as needed.
- MIX. Gently mix the fruit and juices together. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- SERVE. Right before serving, add 2-3 cups of sparkling mineral (carbonated) water. Mix together and then serve!
- If you’re going to make a sangria, it HAS to be in a glass pitcher so that everyone can see all the pretty colors! :)
- Chill the sangria in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving (preferably 4-6 hours if possible) to allow the fruit to steep into the juices.
- You can easily make the recipe the day before and let it chill in the fridge overnight. Just wait to add the sparkling water until serving.
- For a sweeter sangria, use lemon lime soda instead of sparkling water.
More virgin drink recipes:
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Recipe
- 1 lemon (sliced, with peel)
- 1 lime (sliced, with peel)
- 1 orange (sliced, with peel)
- 1 cored apple (sliced, with peel)
- 3 cups grape juice
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 cups sparkling mineral carbonated water
Other optional fruits to add: Mangoes, blackberries
- Clean and cut up all the fruit. Add to a glass pitcher. Add grape, apple, orange and lemon juice. Gently mix.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Preferably 4-6.
- Right before serving, adding the sparkling mineral water. Gently mix together and serve.
Recipe and photography contributed by Pam from Over the Big Moon for I Heart Naptime.