Non-Alcoholic Sangria – A fresh and fruity virgin sangria recipe that makes the most refreshing drink for any event! Not to mention that it looks absolutely beautiful. This will quickly become your favorite non-alcoholic sangria recipe!
By Pam from Over the Big Moon for I Heart Naptime.
Virgin Sangria Recipe
Can we just talk about how pretty Sangria’s are? They are seriously so pretty! And the fact that they are beyond tasty is just a bonus! This non-alcoholic sangria recipe will be perfect at all your upcoming get-togethers! It’s so fresh and fruity and absolutely refreshing. Plus it’s super simple to make!
I love the fact that it’s also completely customizable. I’ve shared my favorite combination of fruits and juices, but you can easily add the fruits you have on hand and your preferred juices. This is the best virgin sangria recipe and is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Favorite fruits to add to non-alcoholic sangria
One of the best things about this non-alcoholic sangria is that you can pretty much add all your favorite fruits or even the fruits that are in season! I’ve tried lots of different fruit combinations and this is hands down my favorite!
How to make non alcoholic sangria recipe
- Start by cutting up your fruit. Then layer the fruit in your glass pitcher. If you’re going to make a Sangria, it HAS to be in a glass pitcher, so that everyone can see all the pretty colors! :)
- Next add 3 cups of grape juice.
- Then add 3/4 cup orange juice and 3/4 cup apple juice.
- Add in 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Gently mix together. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably 6-8.
- Right before serving, add 2-3 cups of Sparkling Mineral (Carbonated) Water. Mix non-alcoholic sangria together and then serve!
Love this non-alcoholic sangria recipe? You’ll like these other yummy drink recipes too:
- Blueberry mint lemonade
- Homemade butter beer recipe
- Blueberry lime soda floats
- Strawberry lemonade
- Fruit infused water
Non-Alcoholic Sangria Recipe
- 1 lemon (sliced, with peel)
- 1 lime (sliced, with peel)
- 1 orange (sliced, with peel)
- 1 cored apple (sliced, with peel)
- 3 cups grape juice
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 cups sparkling mineral carbonated water
- Clean and cut up all the fruit. Add to a glass pitcher. Add grape, apple, orange and lemon juice. Gently mix.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Preferably 4-6.
- Right before serving, adding the sparkling mineral water. Gently mix non-alcoholic sangria together and serve.