Okay… so I know I really shouldn’t be posting this recipe on the 2nd day of the New Year, but I couldn’t resist. These cookies are SO good, you have to try them! Everyone you know will be begging for the recipe. Trust me, they are that good! They are super soft and chewy…just the way a chocolate chip cookie should be. Want to know the secret ingredient? Vanilla pudding! These really are the best chocolate chip cookies out there. You have to try them!
World’s BEST chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup salted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix (1 package)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream together butter and sugar. Add pudding mix and vanilla. Beat in one egg at a time. In a separate bowl, mix together, flour, and baking soda.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!
Mmm… I love cookies! Enjoy!
Looking for some more cookie recipes: