This ramen noodle cabbage salad with chicken is so tasty and comes together in minutes! Light, crunchy and the perfect combination of flavors! It’s sure to become a Summer staple!
Ramen Noodle Salad
Summer is around the corner and you better believe I’ll be whipping up lots of delicious and easy salad recipes! This ramen cabbage salad is at the top of my list and has become a family favorite over the years. The flavors blend together so nicely and the cabbage and ramen give the dish that perfect crunch! It’s sweet & savory and will have guests going back for seconds in no time. This ramen noodle cabbage salad is definitely a crowd pleaser and is sure to become a ‘go-to’ recipe!
One thing I love about this ramen noodle salad is how many different ways you can use it. It’s the perfect side salad to bring for a potluck or can be eaten as a main dish for both lunch and dinner. There’s minimal ingredients and hardly any prep time, making it a simple recipe that’s thrown together in the blink of an eye! It will leave your guests thinking you spent all morning in the kitchen…it’s THAT good.
How to Make Ramen Cabbage Salad
This ramen noodle salad is made in 3 simple steps. Just mix the salad ingredients together, add the homemade dressing and stir. It’s as easy as that. Enjoy!
- Combine the cabbage, onions, toasted almonds, seeds and broken uncooked ramen noodles & seasoning in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper together.
- Pour dressing over the salad and stir until combined and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more Summer salad recipes? You’ll love these too:
- Nuts about berries salad
- BBQ chicken salad
- Strawberry Burrata Salad with a Poppy Seed Dressing
- EASY Fajita Salad Recipe
Ramen Noodle Cabbage Salad with Chicken
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 packages chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower or sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, onions, toasted almonds, seeds and broken uncooked ramen noodles and seasoning.
- Next whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir until combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.