Leftover spaghetti? I have the perfect meal for you… spaghetti boats! These are a great way to use up leftover spaghetti and they taste delicious! Anything with garlic bread involved is tasty in my book! We have also made spaghetti boats using zucchini’s, when we are trying to be a little more healthy.
I happened to see french bread on sale for a $1 and have some leftover spaghetti the other night, so we made spaghetti boats. This is a super easy dinner that your whole family will love! They will never know you used up that leftover spaghetti. ;)
Here is one of our favorite spaghetti recipes.
- Leftover spaghetti (approximately 3-4 cups)
- 1 loaf of french bread (cut in half)
- 4 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
2. Warm leftover spaghetti or cook fresh (sauce and noodles mixed together).
3. Place the french bread halves onto baking sheet. Spread each piece with 2 Tablespoons of butter (more if you’d like). Sprinkle 1 tsp of garlic powder onto each piece. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
5. Top each piece of bread with about 1 cup of spaghetti. Then sprinkle on 1/2- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
6. Allow to cool, slice and enjoy!
For my favorite spaghetti recipe go here: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/tasty-tuesday-classic-spaghetti/
What’s your favorite meal to make with leftovers?
Looking for more easy dinner ideas? You’ll love these: