Classic Spaghetti – This classic spaghetti recipe is a family fave! It adds a little flavor to the good ol’ classic and is always a hit with the kids!
It is the perfect time of year, with the wind blowing and snow on the way, to enjoy cozy dinners at home with the family, and this Classic Spaghetti is the perfect dinner plan! Simply add a beautiful green salad (and maybe some garlic bread on the side!) and you have an ideal evening at home at the dinner table, enjoying family time.
That’s it! Amazing, easy classic spaghetti!
Love this easy, family-friendly dinner? You’ll like these, too!
- Gouda Mac and Cheese
- Pepperoni Meatballs
- White Chicken Lasagna with Pesto
- Spinach and Artichoke French Bread Pizza
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
This classic spaghetti recipe is a family fave! It adds a little flavor to the good ol' classic and is always a hit with the kids!
- 1/2 onion , minced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (I like classic Prego)
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes , drained (optional)
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- Add olive oil to frying pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until they become soft (about 4-5 min). Then add garlic and cook a minute longer. Next add in meat and seasonings. Cook meat until browned. Add in pasta sauce and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package. Serve sauce over noodles while hot.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1459mg | Potassium: 776mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 11.4% | Vitamin C: 19.5% | Calcium: 18.6% | Iron: 29.8%PIN THIS RECIPE