- Gouda Mac and Cheese
- Pepperoni Meatballs
- White Chicken Lasagna with Pesto
- Spinach and Artichoke French Bread Pizza
Post originally published August 17, 2010; republished with new images December 28, 2015. Below is an original photo from the original publish date.
- 1/2 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 jar classic prego
- 14 ounces can diced tomatoes drained (optional)
- 1 box pkg spaghetti
- Add olive oil to frying pan and heat over med-high heat. Add onions and cook until they become soft (about 4-5 min). Then add garlic and cook a minute longer. Next add in your meat and your seasonings. Cook meat until browned. Add in your pasta sauce and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package. Serve sauce over noodles while hot.