Valentine M&M pudding cookies -easy, delicious cookies to make for the holiday or any day! Use different colored M&M’s to change it up for each holiday.
These Valentine M&M pudding cookies are based off my double chocolate pudding cookie recipe. The pudding makes them so soft and fluffy! I love them! Perfect for any Valentine’s day party or just for fun.
Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!
Looking for more Valentine recipes? You’ll love these too:
- Peanut butter heart cookies
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Top 50 Valentine desserts
- Mini cheesecakes
Valentine M&M pudding cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 ounces package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Valentine M&M’s pus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pudding mix (dry) and vanilla.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Line baking with baking mat and then spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Press a few M&M’s into the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!