The best EASY banana pudding recipe! This dessert is perfect for a last minute party or get together is something everyone will love!
Hi friends, I am Amy from A Cup Full of Sass, where I share recipes, crafts, DIY and my sassy style. I am so excited to be here for the Hello Summer Event! This is one of my all time favorite blogs, so I can’t tell you how excited I am to share my Best Banana Pudding recipe with you. This dish is so easy to make and it feeds a ton of
This dish is so easy to make, and it feeds a ton of people.
Best Banana Pudding
- 3 ounces Boxes of 1 oz. Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 5 Cups of Milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers regular size or mini
- 5 Bananas
- In a large bowl whisk together pudding and milk.
- Next add sour cream and mix well.
- Whisk in Cool Whip. Mix well.
- Before serving add Vanilla Wafers (as many as you desire) and slices of Bananas. Again, you can adjust the amount of cookies and bananas you add. Enjoy!!
If you love this banana recipe, you’ll love these too: