This no-bake chocolate lasagna has layers of crushed Oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! Does it get any better than that?!
One of my favorite things about this Oreo lasagna is that it requires absolutely no baking! I love easy no-bake desserts when I’m short on time and want to whip something up quick.
Favorite chocolate dessert
I love chocolate! There’s no denying that. I’m excited to share this chocolate lasagna recipe with you. I tried this many years ago and finally recreated it. It was so unbelievably easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Each layer in this chocolate lasagna is just heavenly. It almost reminds of my oreo ice cream cake and the chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden but in my opinion, better! This recipe is definitely a must try for all you chocolate lovers out there!
4 delicious layers
- Oreo crust layer. A simple combination of crushed Oreos and butter make the perfect Oreo crust for this dessert. Just press the mixture into the bottom of a greased baking dish and chill it in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
- Cream layer. This layer tastes similar to cheesecake and is creamy and smooth. Whip your cream cheese until fluffy, then stir in milk and sugar. Then fold in a cup of cool whip to give it a lighter consistency. Spread over the Oreo crust and chill in fridge for 5 more minutes.
- Chocolate pudding layer. Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thick. Then spread over cream layer and refrigerate until the pudding sets, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cool whip layer. Spread on the remaining cool whip over the pudding and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Chill in fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
Tips for success:
- The pudding consistency should be thick. Make sure it has time to set in the fridge so it doesn’t run!
- I’d recommend keeping this dish in the fridge as long as possible before serving. I like to pull it out right before serving.
- You can make this recipe a day in advance, but if it sits in the fridge for any longer, the crust might get soggy.
- You can also make this dessert ahead of time and freeze it. Then just let it thaw a little before serving.
- We always top our chocolate lasagna with mini chocolate chips, but more crushed Oreos would taste fantastic too.
More easy desserts:
- Strawberry Lasagna
- Oreo Bownies
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Lemon Coconut Dessert Lasagna
Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- 36 regular Oreo's
- 6 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounces cool whip , divided
- 7.8 ounces chocolate instant pudding (2 packages)
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
For topping: mini chocolate chips or crushed oreos
- Crush Oreo's in a zip top bag with a rolling pin. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13" dish and place in the freezer or refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup cool whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the freezer or fridge for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place back in the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set, spread remaining cool whip on top and then sprinkle with chocolate chips or crushed oreos. Store in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before serving. Slice just before serving. Enjoy while cold.
Recipe adapted from OMG Chocolate Desserts