Lemon Coconut Cream Dessert Lasagna… this is perfect no bake recipe to end summer with, or make anytime! The layers blend together perfectly and are simply irresistible.
I made this dessert several months ago and just realized I never shared it with you. Now that summer is almost over, I figured I better hurry and share it because I couldn’t let a whole year go by until I shared it with you all. It is just that good!
As much as I love fall and pumpkin desserts (three more days until the first day of Autumn- YAY!!), this dessert lasagna will definitely be happening again SOON. If you love my chocolate lasagna and pumpkin lasagna, you’re going to love this lemon dessert lasagna!
Lemon Coconut Cream Dessert Lasagna Recipe
This dessert starts with an OREO crust and then is topped with a delicious cheesecake filling. We could could totally stop there and it would be delicious, but the tart lemon flavor is the perfect addition. Next, you’ll top it with lemon pudding and a whipped cream topping. My favorite part of the dessert is the toasted coconut on top. I could eat that stuff all on it’s own. Mmm… You could also do a lemon zest instead if you’d prefer.
Lemon Coconut Cream Dessert Lasagna
- 32 golden OREO’s
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 ounces) 12 oz container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.9 ounces) 3.9 oz pkg’s. lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Butter a 9×13 dish and set aside.
- Crush the OREO’s in a zip top bag with a rolling pin. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the freezer for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the lemon pudding, lemon zest and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set spread remaining Cool Whip on the lemon pudding layer and then top with toasted coconut. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
Looking for more lemon desserts? You’ll love these too: