Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles – A delicious, healthy breakfast that is quick and easy to make and will keep you cool all day long.
Hay guys, it’s Jane from Baking-Ginger again, bringing you the best thing since sliced bread. Popsicles for breakfast! Yes, you heard right. These Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles are not only delicious but are also packed with summer fruits and topped with a crunchy granola.
Why haven’t we been eating popsicles for breakfast? That’s a question I have been asking myself over and over lately. It just makes so much sense. It is so perfectly refreshing during the summer months, it keeps you full and the kids will absolutely love them. They are pretty much you’re favorite fruity yogurt breakfast bowl but in the form of a popsicle. Could it get any more perfect?
They are awesome because you can make a whole bunch of them ahead of time and leave them in the freezer until you want to eat them. They make breakfast so quick and easy, and are also perfect for whenever you (or the kids) are craving a little treat. Then you can quickly whip them out of the freezer and bam! – you have a healthy, refreshing treat.
I am so excited about these Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles because they are beautiful and so incredibly delicious. Plus, they take barely 5 minutes to make. All you do is make a little mixture of greek yogurt, milk, and honey. Then pour that into your popsicle molds, chuck in a couple of berries (or any fresh fruit you have at home), and top it with a little honey coated granola. Easy, right?
Lastly, pop them into the freezer for a few hours and they will be there waiting for you when ever the craving strikes.
Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Granola
- 1 Cup Berries/chopped Fruits
- Mix together the milk, yogurt and 1 tsp of the honey.
- Divide the mixture between your popsicle molds.
- Place a few berries into each mould.
- Mix the last teaspoon of honey with the granola (you can place the honey in the microwave for 10sec if you are struggling to mix it) and top the yoghurt with a little granola mixture.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mould and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before consuming.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mould under a little hot water until they come loose.
If you love this easy breakfast recipe, you’ll love these too!
- Easy Berry Breakfast Parfait
- Gourmet Toast 6 Different Ways
- Easy Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats