Popsicles for breakfast! Yes, you heard right. These easy breakfast yogurt popsicles are not only delicious but are also packed with summer fruits and topped with a crunchy granola.
I am so excited about these breakfast popsicles because they are beautiful and so incredibly delicious. Plus, they take barely 5 minutes to make. They remind me of my frozen yogurt granola bites, but in popsicle form. And who doesn’t love to enjoy a popsicle every now and then?
Why haven’t we been eating popsicles for breakfast? That’s a question I have been asking myself over and over lately. It just makes so much sense. It is so perfectly refreshing during the summer months, it keeps you full and the kids will absolutely love them. They are pretty much you’re favorite fruity yogurt breakfast bowl but in the form of a popsicle. Could it get any more perfect?
They are awesome because you can make a whole bunch of them ahead of time and leave them in the freezer until you want to eat them. They make breakfast so quick and easy, and are also perfect for whenever you (or the kids) are craving a little treat. Then you can quickly whip them out of the freezer and bam! – you have a healthy, refreshing treat.
5 simple ingredients!
- Greek yogurt
How to make breakfast popsicles
All you do is make a little mixture of greek yogurt, milk and honey. Then pour that into your popsicle molds, chuck in a couple of berries (or any fresh fruit you have at home), and top it with a little honey coated granola. Then stick a wooden ice cream stick in each mold. Easy, right?
Lastly, pop them into the freezer for about 4 hours and they will be there waiting for you whenever the craving strikes. Then run the mold under a little hot water to remove the popsicles.
If you love this easy breakfast recipe, you’ll love these too!
- Overnight Oats – 6 ways!
- Easy Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Yogurt Bowl
- Homemade Muesli
Breakfast Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 cup berries/chopped fruits
- Mix together the milk, yogurt and 1 teaspoon of the honey. Then divide the mixture between your popsicle molds.
- Place a few berries into each mold. Mix the last teaspoon of honey with the granola (you can place the honey in the microwave for 10 seconds if you are struggling to mix it) and top the yogurt with a little granola mixture.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mold and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before consuming.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mold under a little hot water until they come loose.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe and photography contributed by Jane from Baking-Ginger for I Heart Naptime.