You only need 4 ingredients and about 20 minutes to make these easy cinnamon tortilla chips. They taste so delicious and will make your house smell amazing!
Table of Contents
Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Cinnamon tortilla chips are one of my favorite snacks to make with a big bowl of fruit salsa. We love to make them when we have some extra tortillas that are a day old. It’s the perfect light and refreshing snack for summer!
Anything with cinnamon and sugar is a win in my book, so it’s no surprise that I love these delicious cinnamon sugar chips. They’re super easy to make and are perfect for using up any leftover tortillas you have sitting in the fridge. They make a great appetizer for summer get-togethers, afternoon snacks or a dessert for taco night.
These would even be super yummy to make dessert nachos. Simply layer the leftovers on a plate, then top with ice cream or whipped cream. Then add fresh fruit on top and maybe even drizzle a little hot fudge on too. YUM!
Only 4 Ingredients
- Flour tortillas
How to Make Cinnamon Chips
- Cinnamon sugar. Start by dipping the front and back of each tortilla in melted butter. Then dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture, ensuring that each side is well coated.
- Slice the chips. Use a pizza cutter to cut each tortilla in half and then cut each half into four pieces. Spread all of the pieces out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven. Bake at 350º F for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes on the pan. Then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
If you have any leftovers, I’d recommend placing them in a brown paper bag and storing at room temperature. The brown bag helps keep the chips crispy. They are best if eaten within 3 days of making.
What to Serve with
Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- 10 8" flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a large plate, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Dip each tortilla front and back in butter and then into the cinnamon sugar. Carefully lay on the plate, one at a time. Move around lightly to get the cinnamon and sugar to adhere to the tortilla, then flip coating the other side.
- With a pizza cutter, cut cinnamon and sugar tortilla in half and then each half into four pieces, creating 8 slices per tortilla. Spread out on the baking sheet. Repeat with all tortillas and then place in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Pull baking sheet from oven and set aside to cool. Remove tortillas chips to a cooling rack.
- Store leftovers in a brown paper bag. This will keep them crisp. Best served within 3 days.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!