Caramel Apple Dip with hints of delicious toffee bits. Made in just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients. This easy and delicious caramel dip is perfect for parties, gatherings and eating with apples!
Caramel is one of my weaknesses. If there’s caramel involved in a recipe, I already know I’m going to love it. Some of my favorite caramel treats are saltine cracker toffee, turtle chex mix, caramel popcorn balls and microwave caramel candies.
Caramel apple dip
One of my favorite things to enjoy in the fall is a sweet caramel apple. I mean, who doesn’t love caramel apples…seriously?! Well if you happen to love them as much as I do, you are going to LOVE this caramel dip recipe.
This toffee caramel dip takes caramel apples to a whole new level. My friend introduced me to this recipe over ten years ago and I’ve enjoyed it ever since. Do you want to know the best thing about it? This recipe only takes five minutes to make. Can’t beat that!
4 simple ingredients!
- Cream cheese
- Brown sugar
- Heath Toffee Bits
How to make caramel dip
This is the EASIEST caramel apple dip ever!! Seriously, just 5 minutes and no stove top or microwave required.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Cream together with an electric mixer.
- Top with toffee bits and serve!
NOTE: Feel free to substitute toffee bits with chopped snickers, chocolate chips, nuts and more.
What can you dip in caramel?
There are lots of yummy options to use for dipping. Our absolute favorite are sliced green apples. It tastes like a caramel apple that you would get from a local candy shop, without the work!
- Apples (green or red)
- Graham crackers
- Waffle crisps
- Vanilla wafers
- Animal crackers
Storage and make-ahead tips
Store caramel dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
If you’re planning for a party and want to make this toffee apple dip in advance, simply mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Right before serving, add toffee bits on top.
More easy dip recipes:
- No-Bake Cheesecake Dip
- Almond Joy Dip
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Funfetti Dip
- Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Caramel Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup Heath toffee bits
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. Mix together with an electric mixer until smooth. Top with toffee bits and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute toffee bits with chopped snickers, chocolate chips, nuts and more.
- To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- To make-ahead: Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Add toffee bits on top right before serving.