Caramel apple dip with hints of delicious toffee bits. Made in just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients. This easy and delicious toffee apple dip is perfect for parties, gatherings, and eating with apples!
Table of Contents
The Easiest Homemade Apple Dip
Caramel is one of my weaknesses. If there’s caramel involved in a recipe, I already know I’m going to love it. Some of my favorite caramel treats are saltine cracker toffee, turtle chex mix, caramel popcorn balls, and microwave caramel candies.
One of my favorite things to enjoy in the fall is a sweet caramel apple. I mean, who doesn’t love caramel apples…seriously?! Well if you happen to love them as much as I do, you are going to LOVE this easy recipe.
This toffee apple dip takes caramel apples to a whole new level. My friend introduced me to this recipe over ten years ago and I’ve enjoyed it ever since. Do you want to know the best thing about it? This recipe only takes five minutes to make. Can’t beat that! It’s perfect to enjoy as a quick snack or add to a fall charcuterie board when entertaining.
4 Simple Ingredients!
This family-favorite dip is so simple to make with only four ingredients! Use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients together in minutes. This cream cheese apple dip is the perfect combination for any family and friends gathering.
- Cream cheese: Soften your cream cheese before mixing together. It is best to leave it on the countertop for about 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Brown sugar: A sweet flavor that is irresistible! The brown sugar and the cream cheese mixture blend well together giving this dip a sweet and tangy flavor.
- Vanilla: Added for a delicious flavor! Just a splash makes a sweet and savory difference.
- Heath Toffee Bits: English toffee bits are the perfect sweet and savory treat to add to this apple dip. They have a crunchy texture that is perfect when dipping your apples in. You can even chop up Heath candy bars for bigger chunks on top!
How to Make Easy Apple Dip
This is the EASIEST caramel apple dip ever!! Seriously, just 5 minutes and no stove top or microwave required! Slice some apples and get ready to start dipping. This is the best apple dip recipe yet!
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
- Stir. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Beat. Cream together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Serve. Top with toffee bits or chopped up heath bars and serve with apple slices!
NOTE: Feel free to substitute toffee bits with chopped Snickers, chocolate chips, nuts, and more.
Favorite Dipping Ideas
There are lots of yummy options to use for dipping. Our absolute favorite is sliced green apples. It tastes like a caramel apple that you would get from a local candy shop, without the work!
- Apples: Green or red apples are both perfect for this apple dip. Fuji, gala, pink ladies, honeycrisp, or granny smith apples are great types to try. Tart apples are sometimes best but a sweet green or savory red apple is tasty too!
- Pretzels: Give that sweet and salty taste when dipping the sticks or pretzel shaped pretzels into the apple dip.
- Graham crackers: This is a soft texture cracker that can brake when dipping but always so good.
- Waffle crisps: A sweet and crispy type of dipping treat!
- Vanilla wafers: Perfect for dipping and hand held sweetness.
- Animal crackers: Kids love these animal crackers! Make a charcuterie board with all these crackers, apples, and pretzels for a sweet, savory, and salty dish!
- Cinnamon chips: We love these cinnamon chips for fruit dip and this apple dip is perfect for it. Cinnamon and apple is a great combination!
Get ready to start dipping with fresh fruit, crackers, and cookies into this delicious. Pears, bananas, apples, pretzels, and graham crackers are all great pairings for this toffee apple dip!
Creamy cream cheese, sweet brown sugar, a splash of vanilla, and toffee bits sprinkled on top. Combine for a delicious treat everyone loves!
The dip will last in the fridge for three to four days long.
Prevent browning on your apples using pineapple juice, lemon, lime, or any citrus juice poured overtop. Fruit juices contains a citric acid that will slow the chemical reaction and prevent the sliced apples from browning.
5 star review
“My son is going to love this! What a perfect fall treat – there is nothing quite like the apple and caramel combo.”-Chrissy
Storage and Make-Ahead Tips
When ready to enjoy your dip serve it in a dish or store it in an airtight container. It is the perfect dip to make ahead or serve right away. If you know you are making apple dip ahead of time, leave the heath bits off until ready to serve.
- To store: Store your apple dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three to four days.
- To make ahead: If you’re planning for a party and want to make this toffee apple dip in advance, simply mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Right before serving, add toffee bits on top.
More Easy Dip Recipes
Toffee Apple Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Heath toffee bits , more if desired
For serving: Sliced apples
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Top with toffee bits. You can also stir the 1/4 cup into the dip and add extra on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice apples just before serving. Enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute toffee bits with chopped snickers, chocolate chips, nuts and more.
- To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- To make-ahead: Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Add toffee bits on top right before serving.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!