Easy strawberry fruit dip -creamy, easy to make and absolutely delicious!
We are big fans of dip at my house. Doesn’t everything just taste better in a dip?! ;) This strawberry fruit dip is great to serve at parties or for a sweet afternoon snack. It always goes fast at our house! We love serving it with apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries and pineapple. It also looks really pretty on a fruit platter for a baby shower or birthday party.
Looking for more fruit dips? You’ll love these too:
Easy strawberry fruit dip
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 cup cool whip softened
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- With an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the marshmallow cream and mix.
- Fold in the cool whip, lemon juice and zest. Stir until smooth.
- Serve chilled with fresh fruit.