So you may have noticed I’ve been on a baking kick lately. No I’m not pregnant… I’ve just been in a baking mood. ;) I would make desserts every day if I could… but I try to limit it to once a week. I think it’s good to treat yourself every once in awhile. You deserve it!
I’m always dreaming up yummy creations and how I’m going to photograph the baked goods. Weird? Maybe! I guess it’s a good thing I’m a blogger right?! hehe. So here’s my latest and greatest recipe. Banana nutella muffins with reeses peanut butter chips. These were quite delicious if I do say so myself. In order to keep myself from eating the whole pan, I had to take them far, far away. ;)
Banana nutella muffins w/ reeses pb chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup banana (mashed, about 3 small ripe bananas)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 12 tsp nutella (1 tsp per muffin)
- 1/2 cup Reese's peanut butter cups (optional)
- Combine sugar, sour cream and butter in a large bowl. Mix in one egg at a time. Stir in mashed bananas.
- Next, pour in flour, baking powder and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter chips and stir just until smooth.
- Pour batter into lined muffin pan, about 2/3 the way full. Place a tsp (small spoonful) of nutella in the center of each muffin. Swirl chocolate with a tooth pick to evenly distribute.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.