Chocolate chip zucchini muffins -super soft and jam packed with flavor!
One of my favorite summer vegetables is zucchini. Combine it with chocolate and it’s a match made in heaven.
I made these chocolate chip zucchini muffins last week and they were so unbelievably good! My kids never would have guessed there was zucchini inside. They would have ate the whole pan if I let them! We ended up freezing half the batch and they have been great for snacks on the go. YUM!
After shredding the zucchini make sure to place it in between two paper towels. This will help soak up any extra water. For more tips on cutting a zucchini click here.
These chocolate chip zucchini muffins were simple, rich and full of flavor! Seriously, I cannot wait to make these again and again!
Happy baking! xo- jamielyn
Looking for more muffin recipes? You’ll love these too:
- Lemon blueberry muffins
- Easy breakfast muffins
- Healthy chocolate muffins
- Apricot yogurt muffins
- Orange muffins
Chocolate chip zucchini muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour or wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and fill a cupcake pan with liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, zucchini, sugar, oil and vanilla. Then pour into flour mixture and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan until the cups are 2/3rd the way full.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.