Rich and creamy snickerdoodle fudge with a cinnamon-sugar crunch on top. Made in just 10 minutes with 5 simple ingredients!
Table of Contents
Today’s treat is nothing short of indulgent! After all, it’s that time of year when we all get to indulge a little more, right? Right.
I look forward to my grandma’s traditional peanut butter fudge every year. But you can count on me making this snickerdoodle fudge over and over throughout the holidays!
It’s fudge that tastes just like snickerdoodle cookies! Seriously, who doesn’t love snickerdoodles? (If you raise your hand, we probably can’t be friends. Wink.) It’s rich and creamy with a little cinnamon sugar crunch on top. I promise you’ll love it!
Why This Recipe Works
- 5 ingredients: This is such an easy fudge recipe!
- No candy thermometer needed: Using sweetened condensed milk simplifies this recipe just like with my chocolate fudge recipe.
- Classic taste: The taste of a cookie but in decadent fudge form!
- Perfect for gifts: Having a variety of fudge on hand makes gift giving easy during the holidays.
Snickerdoodle Fudge Ingredients
Even though this fudge has only 5 ingredients, you will be amazed by the snickerdoodle cinnamon sugar flavor!
Find the full recipe with measurements below.
- White chocolate chips: High quality white chocolate will make all the difference! My favorite brands are Ghirardelli, Bakers or Guittard.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This adds a creamy, rich and sweet taste.
- Vanilla extract: A high quality pure vanilla extract will give the best flavor.
- Cinnamon: You can’t have snickerdoodles without cinnamon! Feel free to use more or less, depending on how much you like it.
- Sugar: This gets mixed with the cinnamon and is sprinkled on top of the fudge. For a good ratio, check out my easy cinnamon sugar recipe.
How to Make Snickerdoodle Fudge
I know we all get busy around the holidays, but you only need 10 minutes for this snickerdoodle fudge recipe and just a few ingredients.
- Melt chocolate and milk. Melt the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together in a saucepan over medium-low heat (stirring continuously).
- Add vanilla and cinnamon. Remove from heat once melted, then stir in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour into pan, then top with cinnamon-sugar. Pour fudge into a parchment-lined bread pan, then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top.
- Chill and slice. Let chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, then cut into one-inch squares.
- Line your pan: For easy fudge removal, you need to line your pan with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or wax paper. You do not need to grease the lining.
- Cool completely: The fudge must be cooled completely before slicing. Cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours or to expedite the process you could place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes then place in the fridge.
- Cut easier: Use a pizza cutter to slice through your snickerdoodle fudge easily! A large knife works, too.
That is the beauty of this recipe for snickerdoodle fudge! No candy thermometer is required since we are using sweetened condensed milk instead of a sugar solution.
Try an 8-inch square baking dish if you do not have a loaf pan.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips may work, but the white chocolate fudge really compliments the cinnamon sugar flavors best.
Storing + Freezing
To store: Place fudge squares in an airtight container and store for up to 2 weeks. It will last for another week or so if stored in the fridge.
To freeze: Store snickerdoodle fudge in an airtight freezer bag or container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
5 star review
Wow, pleasantly surprised! Very easy and no setting issues. I used the sprinkling of cinnamon & sugar topping sparingly. It was great. It was even better on day 2. A hit for the holidays!– Dee
More Holiday Candy DessertsBrowse all
- Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of cinnamon sugar mixture over the top.
- Let chill in the refrigerator 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe contributed by Kristy from Sweet Treats & More for I Heart Naptime.