Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate… a delicious twist on your standard hot chocolate, spiced with cinnamon sugar and perfect for the holiday season!
Hello everyone! I am Lorie from Be Different Act Normal and I am so happy to be hanging out at I Heart Naptime today!
One of my families favorite Christmas traditions is driving around to admire Christmas lights while we sip on hot chocolate. This year, we discovered a new flavor that we love, Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate! The recipe is simple, but one I think you will love!
Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate Printable Recipe
Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cups white chocolate chopped
- In a saucepan, combine milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Stirring continuously, cook on medium low until the milk mixture begins to simmer.
- Once the milk simmers, remove from heat and add white chocolate.
- Cover the pan and let sit for 3 minutes or until the white chocolate has melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted, stir to combine.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
If you are looking for a fun treat to serve along side your Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate, you can bake up a batch of Cranberry Orange Macadamia Bars. It is the perfect winter treat combo!
If you love this delicious winter treat, you’ll enjoy these too!