The BEST cheesy hot spinach artichoke dip -a delicious appetizer that is perfect for any party and made extra EASY in the slow cooker!
This is my go to dip to make whenever I have last minute guests, am short on time or just want a quick and yummy snack! It is always a hit with everyone I make it for. I absolutely love this recipe and it’s one of my go-to appetizers to bring to a BBQ or get together and I always get asked for the recipe wherever I take it. I made this slow cooker spinach artichoke dip for my friends graduation party last weekend and figured I better take some photos and get the recipe posted. It’s about time!
How to make spinach artichoke dip
This dip is SO easy to make. You simply throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it do the work. I love using fresh spinach instead of frozen and jarred marinated artichoke hearts for the best flavor. It will take you less than 5 minutes to put together. Then you can do work on whatever else you need to for the party. The best part about making it in the slow cooker, is the dip will stay nice and hot when serving it to your guests.
This dip tastes best when served warm with sliced french baguettes or tortilla chips. The hot and bubbly cheese dip on top cannot be beat! It is thick, creamy and full of flavor.
We also love dipping vegetables in it as well. It goes good with pretty much anything! ;)
Slow cooker spinach artichoke dip
- 1 (8 ounces) 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh
- 1 (12 ounces) 12-ounce can marinated artichoke hearts, chopped fine
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- S&P to taste optional
- Chopped fresh parsley for topping optional
- Crostini sliced bread or tortilla chips for serving
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, artichoke hearts and spinach in the slow cooker. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 45 minutes. Stir and cook an additional 15 minutes if needed. Turn to warm setting to keep warm while serving. Add salt and pepper, to taste and top with chopped parsley if desired. Serve with crostini, sliced bread or tortilla chips.
Could this dip be any more delicious? I don’t think so! And now I am craving this spinach artichoke dip… mmm so good!
Make it and enjoy it for me!
Looking for more appetizers? You’ll love these:
- Cheesy chicken enchilada dip
- 7 layer dip
- Chili queso dip
- Slow cooker queso blanco dip
- 4 ingredient cheese ball