Using a weekly meal plan will save you time, money and reduce stress at dinnertime. Having a plan also helps ensure your family eats balanced, nutritious meals throughout the week. Post it on the fridge so your whole family will know what’s for dinner!
What’s on the Menu
We share a new meal plan every week, so check back every Sunday. I love to add a fruit and veggie to go along with each dinner. Add whatever you have on hand and you know your family will eat.
- Sunday: Pizza Sliders (choose a few favorite Super Bowl appetizers as well!)
- Monday: Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Tuesday: Southwest Egg Rolls (add dipping sauce salsa ranch dressing)
- Wednesday: Steak Salad (make heart shaped pizza for the kids and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert)
- Thursday: Chicken Marsala (I love this we mashed potatoes)
- Friday/Sat: Out or leftovers
- Snack: Valentine’s Check Mix
- Dessert: Best Cheesecake Recipe
Printable Meal Plan
Fill in the form below for the printable Meal Plan. The meal plan can also be edited to add in your own meals or shopping list. Simply double click on the gray area to edit.
If you make one of these recipes, we’d love for you to leave a rating and review on the blog post.