Sheet pan sausage and vegetables – A healthy recipe that is SO easy to make and is full of flavor. This delicious meal is the perfect Whole 30 dinner!
This is a healthy dinner we love to make about once a month. Whenever I do a Whole 30, I make smoked sausage and roasted vegetables weekly. Then I eat it every day for lunch, because it is just that good! It keeps me full and satisfied.
Ever since my first Whole 30, there are several meals and snacks I’ve adapted into our regular routine. This sheet pan sausage and veggies is one of them. It may seem a little different, but it really is so yummy!
If you want to take it a little further, you can top it over rice and drizzle over a little soy sauce or teriyaki sauce. I love enjoying it as is though. Sometimes I’ll even sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top (when I’m not doing a Whole 30 of course!).
Why I love this sausage sheet pan dinner
- It’s Whole 30 approved and full of clean ingredients.
- Everything comes together on just one sheet pan, making clean up a breeze.
- From start to finish, it’s ready in 30 quick minutes.
- It’s the perfect dish to meal prep for lunch or dinner.
- Completely customizable – add any type of sausage and veggies to roast.
How to make sheet pan sausage and vegetables
Add vegetables to sheet pan. To start, all you need to do is line your vegetables onto your baking sheet. My favorites are red potatoes, broccoli, peppers and carrots… but feel free to use any vegetables of choice.
Bake sausage and veggies in oven. Then you’ll top the veggies with the sliced sausage. Next drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle on the seasonings. Stir it all together and bake at 415°F for about 25 minutes. SO easy!
- If doing a Whole 30, make sure to check the ingredients on your sausage package! I prefer Aidells chicken sausage…most of their sausages are Whole 30 approved.
- Feel free to use or add in extra veggies like green beans, carrots, cauliflower, etc.
- If I don’t feel like doing dishes that night, I’ll line my pan with foil to make easy clean up.
- Toss the veggies halfway through so they get evenly roasted on all sides.
- Sometimes we’ll serve our sausage and veggies on a bed of rice or quinoa (if not doing a Whole 30).
More one pan dinners:
- One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Crispy Lemon Baked Fish + Parmesan Fries
- Pizza Chicken Roll Ups
- Baked Chicken Tenders
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
- 4 small red potatoes , washed and sliced
- 1 head broccoli , washed and chopped
- 1-2 bell peppers , washed and sliced
- 4 sausage links , sliced (I prefer Aidells chicken sausage or roasted turkey sausage)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Fresh parsley , if desired
- Preheat the oven to 415°F. Line a pan with foil.
- Place the potatoes, broccoli and peppers on the pan. Top with the sliced sausage links. Drizzle olive oil over the top and then sprinkle the salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper on top. Toss, until evenly coated.
- Bake for 22-28 minutes, or until vegetables are fork tender. I like to toss the vegetables half way through. Top with chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy plain or on top of a bed of rice.