Frozen Berry Yogurt Bites
Frozen berry yogurt bites – A simple and kid-friendly snack made with only 2 ingredients. Healthy, refreshing and SO easy! These froyo bites are perfect for Summer!
Frozen Yogurt Bites
We make these homemade yogurt bites all the time during the Summer! They are super easy to make and taste delicious. The froyo bites only have 2 ingredients as well, which we usually always have on hand.
I don’t know about you, but my kids beg for snacks ALL day long in the Summer. I think it’s partly because they get bored. We have a rule at our house that they can eat fruit and vegetables whenever, but we have a designated time for other snacks. If they’re complaining that they’re hungry, I’ll let them have a froyo bite or two and it usually holds them over until the next meal. These frozen yogurt bites are also great during the Summer when the kids need a cool snack after playing outside in the warm sun. So yummy!
How to Make Frozen Yogurt
These yogurt bites are so easy to make and require just a few simple ingredients. The flavor combinations really are endless. They are the perfect Summer snack when you’re craving something sweet.
- Mix together your favorite flavored yogurt in a bowl.
- Place the yogurt mixture into a silicone mold (I used this one and a star mold).
- Freeze until set (about 3 hours).
Yogurt Bite Variations:
- Use different fruit, such as: kiwi, blackberries or peaches
- Add granola or coconut to the tops just before freezing
- Use different flavored yogurt. There’s over a 100 Yoplait flavors that can be found at Yoplait.com/products.
- Mix peanut butter into the yogurt or add mini chocolate chips for a sweet treat
I hope your family enjoys these frozen yogurt bites!
This post is in partnership with Yoplait. From Mix-Ins and Dippers to Yoplait Original, Yoplait has something everyone in the family will love. More information on Yoplait products can be found at Yoplait.com.
Looking for more yogurt recipes? Check these out:
- 3 Delicious Ways to One Up Your Yogurt
- Yogurt Sundae
- Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles
- Cotton Candy Frozen Yogurt
Frozen berry yogurt bites - A simple and kid-friendly snack made with only 2 ingredients. Healthy, refreshing and SO easy! These froyo bites are perfect for Summer!
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
Combine the yogurt and berries in a small bowl. Then place into a silicone mold or mini muffin pan. Wipe the top clean to remove any excess yogurt with a damp paper towel. You can also place the yogurt in a zip top bag and cut off the tip to make it easier to fill the cups.
Freeze for 3 hours, or until frozen. Place yogurt bites in a zip top bag or freezer safe container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.