I love holiday baking…
I especially love the chocolate peppermint combo…
I’m pretty sure you are BOUND to find one chocolate/mint recipe on this blog that you will love. In case you missed them:
- Thin mint brownies
- Chocolate cookies with candy cane butter cream
- Peppermint brownies in a jar
- Peppermint brownies with candy cane butter cream
- Chewy chocolate cookies with peppermint chips
- Chocolate chunk peppermint pudding cookies
- Chocolate cookies with candy cane kisses.
Today I’m going to share with you a simple and cute gift to make for your friends and neighbors… that will only cost you a couple bucks! YEA!
Peppermint oreos in a jar! These are fantastic and so simple to make. Let’s get started shall we?
Homemade Peppermint Oreo Recipe
To turn these into a fun gift I found these jars/vases at the Dollar Tree. I layered my cookies in the jar and then placed a coffee filter on top.
I added a glue dot to hold down the coffee filter. Those things are great! Then I tied a ribbon on top and it was ready to go!
For more Christmas ideas make sure to check out this post HERE. I hope you all have a Happy Holidays! Thanks for reading! :D
If you liked this post, check out these: