This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed oreos make the perfect combination of chocolatey goodness. This ice cream cake recipe is the best go-to dessert that’s out of this world!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
I made this oreo ice cream cake for my hubby’s birthday and everyone loved it! It makes the perfect ice cream sandwich cake for a Summer birthday! And you can’t beat how easy it is to make. Summertime is so busy and our schedule gets pretty crazy, so having simple and quick dessert recipes is a must. What I love about this ice cream cake recipe is that it comes together in a matter of minutes and you literally cannot mess it up! All of the ingredients taste amazing together….it’s like they were meant to be. :)
Ice Cream Cake Recipe
This Oreo ice cream cake is so simple and takes only a few minutes! Just layer the ingredients, freeze and your ready to eat! It also saves great and is just as delicious the next day. Enjoy!
- Smash Oreo’s in a zip lock bag & spread on bottom of 9×13 pan. Drizzle butter on top & mix with a fork.
- Layer ice cream sandwiches on top and spread hot fudge in between.
- Spread cool whip (or homemade whipped cream) on top of ice cream sandwich cake and layer with extra Oreo crumbs.
Love this Oreo ice cream cake? Check out these other Oreo recipes:
Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 24 Oreos (2 rows)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 24 ice cream sandwiches (2 boxes)
- 12.8 oz Hershey's hot fudge
- 8 oz cool whip (slightly softened)
- Oreo crumbs for topping
- Crush Oreo's in a food processor or blender. Add melted butter and then press on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Layer the ice cream sandwiches on top of each other in the pan (into 2 layers), with a layer of hot fudge in the middle to hold them together.
- Spread cool whip on top of ice cream sandwich cake and layer with extra Oreo crumbs. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
You can also use homemade whipped cream in place of the cool whip.