Today I have a super simple and delicious holiday recipe to share with you…. Candy cane OREO brownies! Yes, these are just as good as they sound. Imagine a candy cane OREO (the best kind in my opinion) dipped in brownie batter and then drizzled with white chocolate.
Take one bite of these candy can OREO brownies and you will be in candy cane heaven! This is a new favorite holiday recipe. They are quick and easy to make. Mmm…
These may be my new favorite holiday treat. And now I want that huge stack or Candy Cane OREO’s! You could also make these with regular OREO’s, or honestly any flavor. During the year I make them with regular or double stuff and then add white chocolate on top. Sometimes I’ll add sprinkles for decoration too.
Serve these up on a cute cake stand for a holiday party!
Candy cane OREO brownies
- 18.4 ounces box brownie mix (plus ingredients on the box)
- 14.3 ounces package of candy cane OREOS
- 1/2 cup White chocolate (melted), for drizzling on top
- Crushed candy canes
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Mix the brownie batter according to package with ingredients on the box. Dip Oreos in the brownie batter and then place them in the bottom of the cupcake tins that have been generously sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until done. Once you remove your pan from the oven, take a plastic knife and run along edges. I had to use a few plastic knives, as they started to melt. Then use a fork to pop them out and set on a cooling rack.
- Once the brownies have cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with crushed candy canes.
Looking for more OREO recipes? You’ll love these too!