Cream cheese and chili queso dip -super easy and delicious queso dip made in the slow cooker! Yum!
A good friend gave this recipe to me years ago and it is still one of my favorite EASY dips to make. My whole family loves it! I’ve dressed it up a bit by adding in fresh lime juice, cilantro and taco seasoning and it adds the perfect flavor! It is so not healthy but oh so good! Perfect for a quick get together. If you run out of time you can throw everything in the microwave for a few minutes… but I like to keep mine in the slow cooker so it stay nice and warm.
Looking for more appetizers? Check out the McCormick website for more yummy recipes.
Here’s a few more of my favorite dips:
Cream cheese and chili queso dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese , cut into cubes
- 6 ounces velveeta cheese , cut into cubes
- 15 ounces can no-bean chili
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon McCormick taco seasoning more to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and low for 2-3 hours. Stir and keep warm in the slow cooker until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.