Mini Egg Frittatas – these egg muffins are full of protein and veggies, and less than 80 calories each. They are great for Whole30, 21-Day Fix or Paleo diets. So easy and delicious!
I started making these mini egg frittatas back when I did my first Whole30, and have been making them at least once a month ever since. Sometimes, I’ll double the batch so we have them for the whole week. They’ll stay good in the refrigerator for about 5 days. You can customize with your favorite veggies and meats, but we love the sweet bell pepper with ground sausage.
These mini egg frittatas are the perfect grab and go breakfast for crazy mornings because they can be made ahead of time. Just reheat in the microwave for a quick breakfast or healthy snack.
Looking for more breakfast ideas? You’ll love these too:
- Cheesy ham and broccoli frittata
- 20 minute blender muffins
- Homemade granola bars
- Peanut butter overnight oats
- Over 50 smoothie ideas
Mini Egg Frittatas
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked crumbled breakfast sausage bacon or diced ham
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick or silicone muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil into a a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the meat and spinach and cook an additional 2 minutes. Place 1 heaping Tablespoon into each muffin cup.
- Next whisk the eggs into a medium size bowl. Stir in the salt and pepper. Then pour over the meat mixture in the muffin tin, leaving 1/4″ from the top.
- Cook for 23 to 30 minutes, or until the egg has puffed and comes clean with a toothpick.
- Run a knife around the edges to pop the egg frittatas out. Enjoy while hot.
- Store in the an air tight container in the refrigerator. Eat within 5 days.