Chewy and full of creamy peanut butter flavor! Made with simple ingredients and are ready in minutes. These peanut butter no-bake cookies are the perfect treat to whip up in a pinch!
Table of Contents
Classic No Bake Cookie
One of my favorite treats ever are chocolate no bake cookies. Those and scotcheroos are both nostalgic desserts that we had all the time growing up. I decided to make this no bake peanut butter cookie version, and boy am I glad I did. They have the best flavor and couldn’t be easier to make. They’re just as good as the chocolate version!
Today I’m sharing this chewy peanut butter no-bake cookie recipe that’s full of that creamy and delicious peanut butter flavor! These no-bake oatmeal cookies are so easy to make and only take 10 minutes to prep.
Plus I guarantee that you likely already have the ingredients on hand, which make them the perfect treat to quickly throw together when you’re in a pinch. We always have the ingredients for my peanut butter m&m cookies too!
These cookies were a big hit with my family and were gone so fast! Next time I might even double the batch and stick half in the freezer so that we’re stocked. They make the perfect grab-and-go sweet treat and taste absolutely amazing!
The best thing about these cookies is that the ingredients are so simple. You most likely already have these in your fridge and pantry, which makes this recipe that much easier! Amounts included in printable recipe below.
- Peanut butter: The creamy type works best.
- Oats: Make sure to use quick 1-minute oats. Old fashioned oats won’t work in this recipe because they’ll be hard and crunchy.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar gives the cookies the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Butter: This butter adds a delicious, rich flavor.
- Milk: I typically use whole milk.
- Vanilla: Adding a dash of vanilla takes the flavor up a notch.
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Scroll down for the printable recipe and video tutorial.
- PREPARE. Line two baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- BOIL. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
- MIX. Remove pan from heat and mix in peanut butter and vanilla. Then add oats and mix until well coated.
- LET SET. Drop batter by the spoonful onto the lined pan. Let cool until set, about 30 minutes.
- Add a drizzle of melted chocolate on top.
- Top with a chocolate kiss, similar to peanut butter blossoms. Once you drop a spoonful of the batter on your baking sheet, just press the chocolate kiss into the cookie immediately. Then let cool in the fridge until set.
- After you mix in the oats, fold in 1/2-1 cup Reese’s pieces candy.
Storing and Freezing
To store: These cookies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container or bag for 3-4 days. However I personally like to store them in the fridge, because it hardens the texture a little and makes them extra chewy. If stored in the fridge, they’ll last up to a week.
To freeze: Store in an airtight container or bag in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you’re planning on freezing the whole batch, make sure you let the cookies set first before adding them to the container or else they’ll stick together.
More Easy No Bake Desserts
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups quick oats
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Add in the oats and stir until well coated.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto the lined pan. Let cool until set.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!