These no bake peanut butter bars are out of this world! They only take 10 minutes to make and taste like a homemade reese’s bar! You’ll love how easy they are to make.
No bake bars
I am so excited to share the recipe for these no bake peanut butter bars with you. This is a repost from a few years ago and if you haven’t made these yet, add them to your baking list ASAP!
I can’t believe I haven’t posted these sooner. They are a family favorite. I found this recipe in my grandma’s recipe box a couple years ago and have been making them ever since. I’m telling you… they taste pretty dang close to a reese’s bar… but in my opinion BETTER! The best part? They only take about ten minutes to make and require absolutely no baking. Perfect for when you’re craving a late night treat. Not to mention the chocolate peanut butter combo is amazing. My kind of recipe.
How to make no bake peanut butter bars
These homemade reese’s bars are SO easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients: butter, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, powdered sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips. I’m guessing you already have most of these items in your pantry. Now it only takes 3 simple steps to make these delicious no bake bars.
- Fist things you’ll do is combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
For more reese’s recipes, check out:
Homemade Reese's Bars
- 1 cup salted butter melted
- 2 cups keebler graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (11 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy. If it's too soft add a little more powdered sugar. Press into the pan and place in the refrigerator.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes or cook on the stove over a double broiler. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate with a spatula. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- Refrigerate bars until chocolate has hardened (about 30 minutes- 1 hour) or place in the freezer to make the cooling time faster. Cut while bars are still cool. Enjoy!
These are so good! Enjoy!