Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies …made with only 3 ingredients! These make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
Is anyone else ready for Spring? I know it’s not even February yet, but these dark skies and cold days are making me so excited for Spring. Fresh flowers, neighborhood walks through the trees, farmers markets, berries and flip flops! We’ve still got a few more months of winter in Ohio, so until then I’ll keep dreaming and making berry desserts.
These strawberry cookies couldn’t be easier to make. They start with a cake mix and are finished with a white chocolate dip. They are super soft, full of strawberry flavor and best of all dipped in chocolate!
I’m excited to be partnering with the Glad To Give campaign going on right now. They believe that communities are built around connection and giving back to those around you, which I love.
We use Glad containers all the time when delivering food to those in need. Whether it is to a mom who recently had a baby, a thank you gift for teachers or to deliver treats to our local firemen, they work great!
I was having one of those days last week, where everything seemed to be going wrong. I’ve found that the best thing I can do on those days, is serve others. My love language is baking, so I decided to bake a batch of these strawberry cookies and it turned my whole day around.
My daughter also loves being in the kitchen baking with me and delivering treats. In fact she begs to every day! She has such a big heart and it makes me so happy. We have our dedicated baking day on the weekend though and I cherish that time together. She was very excited to bake these strawberry cookies and package them up for her teachers at school :)
Strawberry Cookie Ingredients
For these strawberry cookies, all you need is a box of strawberry cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs. Then if you’d like to make them a little fancier so white dipping chocolate and sprinkles. :)
Simply mix, bake and allow to cool.
Then get dipping!
Printable Strawberry Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies
- 1 15.25 ounce box strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup white melting wafers optional
- Heart sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs in a large box. Stir together until combined. If you have the time, refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes (it will make it a little easier to work with, since it is sticky).
- Using a medium scoop or spoon, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking mat. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set. You don’t want them to brown. Allow to cool on the pan for a couple minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate and then dip half the cookie into the chocolate. Lay cookies onto a wax paper and add sprinkles if desired.
Mmm, so good!
Glad is making giving easier. Visit GladtoGive.com to schedule a free pick-up through Donation Town to a local charity of your choice. Share your story on Twitter using hashtag #GladtoGive through Jun 30 to trigger a $1 donation to WE Charity.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad Products Company . The opinions and text are all mine.