Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious!
This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them every single day (and practically do). Add some grilled chicken to make it a meal, or serve it as a side dish at a BBQ.
Make sure to shake, shake, shake that dressing! It is super yummy!
Looking for more summer salads? You’ll love these too:
Summer salad with lemon dressing
- Romain lettuce
- Chopped celery
- Sliced almonds
- Grilled or rotisserie chicken optional
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Layer romain lettuce, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, celery, almonds and chicken in a bowl. Add as much as you’d like of each ingredient. Then in a mason jar add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake for a minute or so and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Shake just before serving.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!