Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious!
This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them every single day (and practically do). Add some grilled chicken to make it a meal, or serve it as a side dish at a BBQ.
Make sure to shake, shake, shake that dressing! It is super yummy!
Looking for more summer salads? You’ll love these too:
Summer salad with lemon dressing
- Romain lettuce
- Chopped celery
- Sliced almonds
- Grilled or rotisserie chicken optional
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Layer romain lettuce, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, celery, almonds and chicken in a bowl. Add as much as you’d like of each ingredient. Then in a mason jar add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake for a minute or so and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Shake just before serving.