Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad – Super easy to make and comes together in just 10 minutes! Perfect for a quick dinner or to bring to a potluck. Everyone will love this pasta salad recipe!
Caesar Pasta Salad
This chicken caesar pasta salad is super easy to make and great for a quick dinner or for a side to bring to a potluck. Everyone always loves this easy pasta salad recipe and can’t believe how simple it is to make! My picky kids will even eat it, so that’s always a plus. :) I love using rotisserie chicken to make it even easier. The noodles also cook fast, so this dish can literally be made in 10 minutes. Don’t you just love these type of recipes?
Quick tips about this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- You can definitely use a homemade Caesar dressing for this pasta salad recipe, but to make things quick, I usually just use store bought dressing.
- If you’re not a fan of Caesar, you could always substitute Italian dressing instead. It would be just as delicious!
- Homemade croutons are a wonderful addition and give this dish great flavor and crunch.
- I love using rotisserie chicken to make this pasta salad recipe even easier. If you don’t have rotisserie chicken, try my instant pot or crock pot shredded chicken recipe. Just omit the Mexican flavored spices and you’ll be good to go!
- In order to cook your pasta faster, add 1 tablespoon of salt to your cooking water before boiling
- I used farfalle pasta, but penne or rotini would both be great as well
- For a low carb option, you could omit the pasta all together and turn this into a delicious romaine chicken caesar salad
- This chicken caesar pasta salad is best served the 1st day
Love this Caesar Pasta Salad? You’ll like these other pasta salad recipes too:
- Pesto Chicken Salad
- Orzo Salad with a Homemade Vinaigrette
- Easy Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Macaroni Salad
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb farfalle pasta (cooked and cooled)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 cup bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (finely shredded or shaved)
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing (more if needed)
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced, optional)
- Combine the ingredients into a large serving bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve and toss with dressing, just before serving. Caesar Pasta Salad is best served the first day.