This chicken caesar pasta salad is super easy to make and comes together in just 10 minutes! Perfect for a quick dinner or to bring to a potluck.
This chicken caesar pasta salad is super easy to make and great for a quick dinner or for a side to bring to a BBQ. Everyone always loves this easy recipe and can’t believe how simple it is to make! My picky kids will even eat it, so that’s always a plus. :) I love using rotisserie chicken to make it even easier. The noodles also cook fast, so this dish can literally be made in 10 minutes. Don’t you just love these type of pasta salad recipes?
Prepping and serving
This is one of those pasta salads that tastes best if served the first day. I wouldn’t recommend making it too far ahead of time, however you can prep the ingredients in advance to save time. Then right before serving, simply add all of the prepped ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
What you can prep in advance:
- Cook and cool the pasta beforehand
- Chop the veggies
- Shred the chicken
- Dice the bacon
- I used farfalle pasta, but penne or rotini would both be great as well.
- I love using rotisserie chicken to make this recipe even easier. If you don’t have rotisserie chicken, try my instant pot or crock pot shredded chicken recipe. Just omit the Mexican flavored spices and you’ll be good to go!
- If you’re not a fan of Caesar dressing, you could always substitute Italian dressing instead.
- Homemade croutons are a wonderful addition and give this dish great flavor and crunch.
More delicious pasta salad recipes:
- Pesto chicken salad
- Orzo salad with a homemade vinaigrette
- Easy tortellini Italian pasta salad
- Delicious and easy pasta salad
- BLT pasta salad
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pound farfalle pasta (cooked and cooled)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 cup bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (finely shredded or shaved)
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing (more if needed)
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced, optional)
- Combine the ingredients into a large serving bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve and toss with dressing, just before serving. This salad is best served the first day.