Hawaiian haystacks are always a fave around our house. I thought I’d share this recipe with you incase you haven’t tried it! Throw it all in the slow cooker and enjoy! This is the perfect recipe for busy nights. It’s so easy and yummy!
- 1 lb chicken
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken (1 can)
- 1 tbsp onion (minced)
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup rice
- Optional Toppings: Shredded cheese, Chinese noodles, diced tomatoes, chopped peppers, mini pineapples, mandarin oranges, sliced olives, chopped celery
- Place chicken in crock pot. Pour chicken broth, soup, onion, and seasonings over chicken. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and keep on low setting while you prepare the rice. Cook rice according to package directions (can substitute chicken broth for water for more flavor).
- Pour sauce over rice and add toppings.Enjoy!
Looking for more recipes? Make sure to check out my here!