Chocolate peanut butter buckeye brownies
Chocolate peanut butter buckeye brownies -layers of chocolate and peanut butter filled in one delicious bar. These are heavenly.
Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite flavors together. If you love buckeyes (so yummy!), you’re going to love these!
I made these buckeye brownies over the holidays and they were absolutely amazing! I thought I’d post them today for the Ohio Buckeyes win! Okay… to be honest I didn’t even watch the game, but since I do live in Ohio now, I thought I would be supportive. ;) AND these buckeye brownies are something to talk about. These brownies will win anyone over!
These chocolate peanut butter buckeye brownies are seriously to die for! Grab a big glass of cold milk and dig in.
- 1 box brownie mix (9×13 pan size)
- Vegetable oil
- Egg (as called for on brownie box)
Peanut butter layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Milk, as needed
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix brownie mix with ingredients listed on package, pour in pan and bake according to directions on the box.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Make the peanut butter layer. In a large bowl, mix together butter, peanut butter and vanilla. Add in brown sugar. Slowly beat in powdered sugar. If it gets too thick, add a splash of milk.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over the brownie layer.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Cook at 50% power for 1-2 minutes until melted. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter layer. Spread chocolate glaze with a spatula. Refrigerate bars for 30 minutes.
Looking for more brownie recipes? You’ll love these too: