This burger sauce only takes 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to whip up. It adds the perfect flavor to any burger and will definitely take it up a notch in flavor!
Table of Contents
Creamy Homemade Burger Sauce
We love to host BBQ’s and hamburgers and hot dogs are always our go to because everyone loves them. I love to make homemade hamburger buns and have all the toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions. Then of course this burger sauce. Your guests will all love it, promise!
I’ve noticed a lot of restaurants I go to have a “special sauce” that you can add to the burgers. So one day I asked what was in that special sauce and realized it’s basically all your favorite toppings mixed into one delicious sauce.
This copycat recipe tastes just like one you’ll find at a Burger joint. It takes 5 minutes to whip up and adds so much flavor to your burger. I also love to dip my french fries or sweet potato fries in it. Or use it as a dressing when I make a low carb burger in a bowl or lettuce wrap burger. YUM! It really is the best burger sauce.
Only 5 Ingredients
- BBQ sauce
How to Make Burger Sauce
- Mix. Stir the mayo, ketchup, BBQ sauce and relish in a small bowl until smooth. Then mix in the Lawry’s.
- Adjust to taste. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Feel free to add in a little more ketchup, BBQ sauce or relish to your liking.
- Serve. Spread sauce on top of your burger bun, then add burger and toppings of choice.
- For even more flavor, stir in a teaspoon of mustard and a pinch of garlic powder.
- After you make the sauce, you can add in more ketchup, BBQ sauce or relish to suit your taste.
- If you like spice, add in a teaspoon of sriracha.
If you have leftovers, store the hamburger sauce in an airtight container or jar and place in the fridge. It will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks. Just give it a quick stir each time before using.
More delicious burger toppings:
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the newest recipes!
Burger Sauce Recipe
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 Tablespoon relish
- ¼ teaspoon Lawry's
Optional: Add a teaspoon of mustard and pinch of garlic powder or S&P
- Combine the mayo, ketchup, BBQ sauce and relish in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Then add in Lawry's.
- Taste and add in extra salt and pepper if desired. You can also stir in a teaspoon of mustard and pinch of garlic powder if you'd like to add a little extra punch. You can also adjust the taste to your liking by adding in an additional teaspoon of ketchup, BBQ sauce or relish.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Stays fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!