This fresh fruit salsa with cinnamon chips is the perfect Summer dessert or appetizer! It’s super easy to make and so delicious. My whole family loves this fruit salsa recipe!
This fruit salsa is one of my family’s favorite snacks of all time…especially in the Summer! The cinnamon chips paired with the fruit salsa is the PERFECT combination and the flavors together are out of this world! Plus the fruit salsa is SO easy to make. It doesn’t take long at all and tastes absolutely fantastic. I especially love to make the fruit salsa in the Summer because all of the produce is in season and it all tastes so amazing and fresh.
How to make fruit salsa
I like to use all the berries because the combination of fruit tastes really great together, but you could honestly add in pretty much any fruit and it would still be delicious!
- Prep fruit: Wash and dry fruit. Then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together: Place your fruit into a bowl, add the preserves and mix together!
It doesn’t get any more simple than that! And to make the cinnamon chips, coat the tortillas with the cinnamon and sugar mixture, cut into pieces and bake for 8-10 minutes. So so simple and full of flavor.
There are lots of fruits that can be used in this recipe. I tend to use what’s in season. You can easily swap out any of the below.
More fruit recipes to try:
- Fruit Pizza
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Breakfast Fruit Tarts
- Grandma’s Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Easy Baked Peaches with Cinnamon Sugar Topping
Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 16 ounces strawberries , diced
- 2 kiwi , peeled and diced
- 1 granny smith apple , diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2-3 tablespoons fruit preserves or jam
- First wash and dice your fruit into bit sized pieces. Place on a paper towel to air day.
- Combine all of the the fruit and the preserves in a medium sized bowl. Stir gently, just until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Best served within a day. Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips.