This 5-Layer Greek Dip is the ultimate appetizer and so easy to make. It’s light and tastes great with fresh vegetables, naan bread or pita chips!
If you’re looking for a lighter appetizer to serve for the next game day, we’ve got you covered! The 5-Layer Greek Dip is a great dip people can snack on without having to feel guilty. It’s layered with a hummus dip, red bell peppers, cucumbers, kalamata olives, feta cheese, parsley and an olive oil drizzle! YUM!
Angie, from our team (who helps behind the scenes with video shoots) traveled to the Kroger headquarters a few weeks ago and made this dip for the Blogger Banquet there. She’s here to tell us all about her trip and share this yummy recipe with you!
I had such a great time at the Kroger Headquarters. We started the day learning about Click-list and then got to learn about how the culinary innovation team came up with the Taste of Italy featured items. We tasted so many great dishes, and learned about how to be a great “taste-tester.” Tough job if you ask me. ;)
Then we ordered several items we needed for our holiday blogger banquet later that evening. After experiencing and picking up our ClickList order, we toured the Oakley Kroger marketplace. It was so fun learning about ClickList, Kroger’s new online-grocery ordering service. After placing an order online, you do not even have to get out of your car when you arrive at your pick-up time! ClickList uses your Kroger Shopper’s card to keep track of your personalized products and recent purchases to make shopping for your favorite items that much quicker. You can search items on sale, view your store’s digital coupons and current ads.
ClickList is saving time and headaches for parents that do not want to haul their kids around the store, caregivers picking up groceries or pharmacy orders, and just about anyone that could use an extra hour in their day.
Why I love this 5-layer Greek Dip:
5-Layer Greek Dip
- 2 containers red pepper saba hummus or your favorite kind
- 1/2 – 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamta olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions if desired
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- For serving: Sea salt pita chips naan bread and fresh vegetables
- Layer the hummus in a platter or pie dish. Then top with 1/2 cup feta cheese. Next add the cucumber, red peppers, olives, and onion if desired. Then mix together the olive olive, parsley and oregano in a small bowl. Drizzle over the top and sprinkle on more feta cheese if desired.
- Serve with pita chips, naan bread and fresh vegetables.