Skinny Dill Dip – The best vegetable dip that’s light, healthy and packed with flavor. Perfect with fresh veggies or pita chips. You’ll love this skinny dill dip recipe!
This homemade dill dip is SO much better than store bought in my opinion. The lightened up version is my favorite with fresh, raw vegetables. I love to make a big serving of this vegetable dip so that I have a light and healthy option to snack on with veggies throughout the week. It’s also SO easy to throw together. Just combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix together, then refrigerate until ready to serve. It doesn’t get much better than that!
How do you make dill dip?
This dill dip recipe is SUPER easy to make! After making it yourself, you’ll definitely skip out on the store-bought version. Just follow the 2 simple ingredients below and you’ll have homemade vegetable dip in no time!
- Combine ingredients in a medium size bowl. Stir until smooth. Add more seasonings to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir vegetable dip right before serving.
- Dish up with your favorite vegetables and crackers and enjoy!
What tastes good with dill?
If you’ve never had dill, it’s flavor is fresh & distinct. It pairs great with other seasonings and herbs and really helps to bring out their flavors too. There are lots of different ways to eat this vegetable dip, but below are a few of my favorite combinations.
- Serve dill dip with fresh veggies or pita chips
- Spread it on a wrap or sandwich to add extra fresh flavor
- Top a Greek chicken burger with this delicious vegetable dip
- Add a spoonful to the top of a Greek salad
- Dip grilled chicken kabobs in this dill dip
- Use dill dip as base in this 5-Layer Greek Dip recipe instead of hummus
Love this dill dip? You’ll like these other dip recipes too:
- White Bean Hummus Recipe
- 7-Layer Dip Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Here’s the printable dill dip recipe:
Dill Dip Recipe
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/4 cup mayo with olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill (or 1-2 Tablespoons fresh)
- Combine all of the dill dip ingredients in a medium size bowl. Stir until smooth. Add more seasonings to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir vegetable dip right before serving.
- Dish up with your favorite vegetables and crackers.