This cheesecake dip is super creamy, rich and completely addicting. It is the ultimate no-bake dessert and SO easy to make! Customize with your favorite mix-in’s and dippers.
Table of Contents
5 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
You all know I’m a fan of my no bake cheesecake, so I thought why not make a dip for an easy party appetizer. This dip will quickly become a family favorite and one you will bring to all your holiday gatherings and social events. It is just that good.
This is one of those recipes where I always have the ingredients on hand (at least for one of the variations), so it’s a great last minute treat! You could even cut the recipe in half if you just want a little treat for a small get together. I’ve got 4 ways to make this cheesecake dip for you today, but I have to say the caramel pecan is my favorite! Especially with those waffle crisps (the private selection brand from Kroger are so yummy).
How to Make
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this cheesecake dip: cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla. Find the printable recipe below.
- Mix: Beat the cream cheese and butter in a medium sized bowl. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Cream until smooth.
- Add: Stir in your favorite toppings.
- Dip: Enjoy with your favorite dippers. Some of my favorites are the pretzel thins, waffle crisps, apples and graham cracker sticks.
Cheesecake Dip Variations
There really so many options with this dip! Here are some of my favorite combinations below as well as some of my favorite dippers :)
- Caramel pecan cheesecake dip: Add 1/4 cup chopped pecans to the top and drizzle 1/4 cup caramel sauce over the nuts.
- Reese’s peanut butter cheesecake dip: Mix in 1/2 cup peanut butter with the cream cheese and butter. Then mix in 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s at the end and drizzle melted chocolate or hot fudge over the top.
- Chocolate chip cheesecake dip: Mix in 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1/4 cup mini M&M’s (or one or the other).
- Cherry cheesecake dip: I make this variation by adding cherry pie filling to the top and graham cracker crumbs around the edges.
- Waffle crisps
- Sliced apples
- Graham crackers
- Cinnamon tortilla chips
- Vanilla wafers
You’ll Love These No-Bake Dip Recipes Too!
Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter , softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional mix-in's: 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, mini m&m's, chopped reese's, chopped nuts, caramel or chocolate sauce
Optional dippers: graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, waffle crisps, apples or strawberries
- Cream the cream cheese and butter in a medium sized bowl. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Cream until smooth.
- Stir in your favorite toppings. Then place in the bottom of a pie dish. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your favorite dippers.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!