Easy no-bake cherry cheesecake dip that takes just 5 minutes to whip up! This dessert has a super creamy cheesecake filling and is bursting with cherry flavor.
This recipe is similar to my favorite cheesecake dip, but I place it in a graham cracker crust and add cherry pie filling to the top. It’s almost like a no bake cheesecake, but perfect for snacking on.
I love dips and finger foods, so I’m always grateful for dishes like this when I find myself grazing a potluck table. This cherry cheesecake dip is one of my favorites to bring to a potluck or I also love my caramel toffee dip. It’s so delicious and is the perfect appetizer or dessert to bring to any party.
My favorite thing about this dessert is that it’s easier to make than a cheesecake and has all the same flavors! It has a super creamy filling and is bursting with cherry flavor. It’s such an easy no-bake dessert and is sure to wow your guests at your next get together.
- Cheesecake filling: A mixture of softened cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Graham crackers: You can buy premade graham cracker crumbs, or crush up whole graham crackers into crumbs. You can even place this dip in a graham cracker crust if preferred.
- Cherry pie filling: Feel free to buy a can of cherry pie filling from the store, or make your own.
- MIX UNTIL SMOOTH. Use an electric mixer to cream together the softened cream cheese and butter. Then add in both sugars and vanilla and cream until smooth.
- SPREAD & TOP. Pour the mixture in a pie dish and spread it out until smooth and level. If serving right away, spoon the graham cracker crumbs around the edges and add cherry pie filling in the center. If serving another day, add the cherry filling and crumbs just before serving.
Favorites for dipping
- Graham cracker sticks
- Vanilla wafers
- Waffle crisps
- Cinnamon tortilla chips
- Chocolate wafer cookies
More delicious desserts:
Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Pie dish
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter , softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Optional dippers: graham crackers, vanilla wafers or waffle crisps
- Cream the cream cheese and butter in a medium sized bowl. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Cream until smooth.
- Spread filling in 9" pie dish. If serving right away, spoon the graham cracker crumbs around the edges and add cherry pie filling in the center. If serving another day, wait to add the filling and crumbs until just before serving. Simply cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!